If this message occurs although you are using the original disc, please check if the correct communication mode is being used with your drive. Please check if the DMA mode is enabled:
1. Go to Control Panel > System > Hardware > Device Manager.
2. Double-click IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers to display the list of controllers and channels.
3. Right-click the icon for the channel to which your CD/DVD drive is connected, select Properties, and then click the Advanced Settings tab.
4. In the Current Transfer Mode drop-down box, select "DMA if Available" if the current setting is "PIO Only." If the drop-down box already shows "DMA if Available" but the current transfer mode is PIO, then you must toggle the settings. That is:
* Change the selection from "DMA if available" to PIO only, and click OK.
* Then repeat the steps above to change the selection to DMA if available.
In case the hint given above didn't solve your problem, please send a SecuROM™ analysis file to firstname.lastname@example.org
(see Support Info section
on how to prepare and send an analysis file).
================================================== ================================================== ==========