Thread: No kill streaks with hidden gun or knifes in ACR anymore? | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Revolution Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Co-op Commented Demo [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity: Introduction to Arno [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer [US]

Hello everybody,

In Brotherhood Ubisoft invented this nice combat that you can kill the enemies next to you if you once killed an enemy, as long as nobody hits you.

During this kill streaks, you can also perform a hidden gun kill or knife kill by holding left mouse button for about a second, and see: Ezio kills the enemy next to him and shoots a knife (with short blades) or with his gun (usual blades) to another enemy.

The good thing about this was not only that you can kill two enemies at the same time; as long as you perform this shooting combat streaks you can't even get hit by your enemies.

Does anybody got performed this in Revelations? I can't perform it by holding left mouse button, even if I have selected hidden gun or knifes as my secondary weapon.

It seems Ubisoft has removed this a bit overpowered invention; bad idea because I really liked it and once you've discovered it, it really helps you during combat. In the Training Program of Brotherhood I got a kill streak with about 35 kills on this way.

Thanks in advance for any help!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I've had trouble with this as well -- really loved that, especially the knife throwing animations in Brotherhood. Brotherhood was by far the best game of the 4 released so far. I miss subtle combat system differences between Brotherhood / Revelations.

it´s still there,

sig made by Zeejay. psn: nitres15
    "For in much wisdom, is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow."

please put this soundtrack into the game ubisoft !!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pJCctetTRc

Are you sure? But how to perform it?

If anybody is still interested: when I played the single player recently I just noticed that it works indeed now – I guess this feature has been delivered with some of the patches, because I'm sure it didn't worked at the beginning with 1.00.

It works same as in Brotherhood: you simply have to hold down the left mouse button for a second and press WASD (don't know what it is on consoles) while in a kill streak to perform a hidden gun double kill or a knife double kill (depending on if you're using sword or knife). You don't even have hidden gun or throwing knifes to be selected as secondary weapons.

It seems not to work with janissaries, but with any kind of "usual" guards.

Hope I could help anybody who's searching for this feature!

You can do it in this game the same way you did it in brotherhood. You can only do it to janissaries that have little health though.
    Last edited by Zorker2; 06-24-2012 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Grammar mistake

Banned
    Is there any permanent solution for this problem? If you have then please post it here, thanks in advance.