Thread: Need Help To Play! Please... | Forums

Hello People that help,
    Okay my norton would pop up and say blocked internet worm so I disabled and when I go and click on the check to log in just makes the noise and the box stays there what the heck....This is driving me nuts no RvS for 2 days now omg My health!!! Ruined so now I am lost on what to do it says that it blocked a port scan on norton so i disabled block for portscans and still dose it i am useing norton 2005 and also tryed that 1.56 server thing or whatever orbit posted anyways help me thank you very much!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hello People that help,
    Okay my norton would pop up and say blocked internet worm so I disabled and when I go and click on the check to log in just makes the noise and the box stays there what the heck....This is driving me nuts no RvS for 2 days now omg My health!!! Ruined so now I am lost on what to do it says that it blocked a port scan on norton so i disabled block for portscans and still dose it i am useing norton 2005 and also tryed that 1.56 server thing or whatever orbit posted anyways help me thank you very much!

I'm having the exact same problem! Any luck figuring out what was wrong?