Thread: Starting Landscape | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

When I saw the E3 demo 2, I heard and saw that each castle type is going to start whith it's own territorial features. Meaning the inferno with its own lava landscape - castle with its green lush etc... I wonder if it's going to grow as you expand your territory?
    Don't AnGer Me ...
    You won't like it when I get angry ...

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

When I saw the E3 demo 2, I heard and saw that each castle type is going to start whith it's own territorial features. Meaning the inferno with its own lava landscape - castle with its green lush etc... I wonder if it's going to grow as you expand your territory?
    Don't AnGer Me ...
    You won't like it when I get angry ...

I hope not, I diden't like that at all in "whatever the game was called" ( maybe it was Diciple)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Arachibutyropho:
    I hope not, I diden't like that at all in "whatever the game was called" ( maybe it was Diciple) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe you mean Age of wonders (could be wrong though)
    -Everything you say can and will be misinterpreted and used against you.
    -If it isn't Dutch, it isn't much
    -Satan is the churches best friend; He kept it in business for all these years.

It was Disciples.

And I doubt it. The inferno castle in the video is in dust terrain, not in lava. There are some parts of lava terrain around it, but the main terrain in wich it is placed is brown land (check minimap).
    \`´/ Dragon Angel Aseved

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Salventus:
    When I saw the E3 demo 2, I heard and saw that each castle type is going to start whith it's own territorial features. Meaning the inferno with its own lava landscape - castle with its green lush etc... I wonder if it's going to grow as you expand your territory? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

at the end of the second e3 demo you can see the demon army attackin' the human army and while demon hero is movin' the landscape behind him changes and I think that will also concern the growing of your territory

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

at the end of the second e3 demo you can see the demon army attackin' the human army and while demon hero is movin' the landscape behind him changes and I think that will also concern the growing of your territory </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

don't you think the change there is the track they announced an army will leave behind it?

That is the army trail.
    The Knight-Heroe leaves beams of light coming from the 'bove

reg