1. #1
    Raide's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,822
    Hello Settlers Community.


    Patch 1,71

    ***Edited to update to the latest patch***
    Share this post

  2. #2
    no patch notes?
    Share this post

  3. #3
    BTOG46's Avatar Global Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,360
    No, no notes, I've been expecting this patch for a couple of weeks now, it'll be interesting to see the results......
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Changes since Patch 1.6:

    <LI>Removed copy protection


    That's all!
    Share this post

  5. #5
    BTOG46's Avatar Global Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,360
    Damn! I was asked to not mention that, but now that it's on the Die Siedler forums too, there's not much point in preventing the info from being posted here.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    I can't update to 1.7
    I have version 1.6.4287 installed.

    I get this error when trying to patch:
    Update THE SETTLERS - Rise of an Empire 1.7.4288 Base: incompatible S6Patch.ini The Base installation is not updated, because it isn't compatible with this update

    Uhm help?
    Share this post

  7. #7
    BTOG46's Avatar Global Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,360
    Installed fine for me, incompatible? you aren't running a trainer or no cd crack are you? or used the "fix" mentioned by Anzzik in this thread:- http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...141083247#8141083247
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally posted by BTOG46:
    Damn! I was asked to not mention that, but now that it's on the Die Siedler forums too, there's not much point in preventing the info from being posted here.
    That was just a quote from the "Settlers 6 Version History.rtf" wich is placed in the Settlers 6 installation folder.

    Therefore it was no "insider" info.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    BTOG46's Avatar Global Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,360
    Originally posted by haep1:
    That was just a quote from the "Settlers 6 Version History.rtf" wich is placed in the Settlers 6 installation folder.

    Therefore it was no "insider" info.
    I know, that file was the first thing I checked after installing it, just in case there were any other changes in the patch.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Originally posted by BTOG46:
    Installed fine for me, incompatible? you aren't running a trainer or no cd crack are you? or used the "fix" mentioned by Anzzik in this thread:- http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...141083247#8141083247
    No i use no trainer, i have the official game (no eastern realm expansion yet), so it's also not Anzzik's 'fix' either.
    My gf also has the game and has the same problem on her pc.
    Share this post

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►