Thread: Driver San Francisco PS3 Clan | Forums

Hey everyone!

I was looking around on the interwebz for a DSF Clan, a community of DSF players if you like. And there isn't, or at least I can't find it!! I feel it would be a good idea if there were one... What do you think?

Would you accept to be part of a new group? If you want to discuss this, then by all means!

I propose that we create a Clan so we can get organized. This way we can decide on a date and a time to get together online and play multiplayer. It would make it easier to find worthwhile multiplayer matches and allow us to play those less popular Team and Battle playlists (for Trophies)...

Also if you want to add me on the P'Station'Work, it's "C_ee_X" ;-) (pronounced "seeks")
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I don't see why not I love the Porsche, or the 'RUF'

Originally posted by prokiller444:
    I don't see why not I love the Porsche, or the 'RUF'
    Okay! I'll start a list, what's your PSN name?

I think that sounds fun, I'll join.I have been trying to find someone to play Driver San Francisco with, we can also do some Freeride as well!

My PSN ID is the same as this account name..... KILLER-STORM2002

hi, i have just started trying to play this online and im dying to get the trophies!! could i join you when you are all playing next so we can play team team racing and others taht need 4 players? any help would be really appreciated!!

hey i might not be to good of a player for your clan but im interesed if your taking ppl it sucks looking for matches psn is also the same as this acc name NZS-Richie3253