Thread: Dissapearing dead | Forums

Do we know of anyone doin some sort of mod or changing of the script for all the body's to stay where they lay after bieng killed?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Do we know of anyone doin some sort of mod or changing of the script for all the body's to stay where they lay after bieng killed?

I'm working on it mate, although I haven't got so much luck this far.
    But I'll keep on trying.

Sorry for "Doubleposting" but I think I just got something working, didn't make them stay forever but I think I made them stay longer... also the blood on the walls etc stays longer... but I'm not finished, we'll see, hold on.

S***mie your a star thanx for the effort your putting in m8 look forward to see your results

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by S***mie:
    Sorry for "Doubleposting" but I think I just got something working, didn't make them stay forever but I think I made them stay longer... also the blood on the walls etc stays longer... but I'm not finished, we'll see, hold on. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

how did you do this? please don't keep it secret

I'm sorry I haven't replyed in awhile, I've been busy with class the last two days, although I've noticed the bodies don't take longer or shorter before dissapearing, although the blooddecals stay longer if you in the bia.ini almost all the way down change "maxdecals"/"maxbulletholes" from 64 to like 500 or something (Might make it lag heavily if you have got a bader computer.) then change in the properties of the bia.ini to "Not Writeable". That makes the blood stay longer, although I think there is some sort of coded script I've gotta change to make the bodies stay, but don't worry, I'll keep on looking and trying.

this has been done just follow this...

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=t...3&m=3851008692

now biasilentbob has been working on bia.ini files and so have i this "maxdecals"/"maxbulletholes" you speak of does not exist, is this a string of code you have created because what is there is:

[gbxBase.ImpactManager]
    MaxBulletDecals=4000

as you can see i put mine to 4000 and still nothing, ive also looked at the ut2004.ini and found some neat code lines but nothing so far. if you know more or can clear this matter up as metioned above that would be great.

hardcore since pong
    muhfugga

I only want the bodies to stay there for maybe 5-7 mins, instead of 30 secconds or watever it is now

re : the link about

hardcore since pong
    muhfugga