Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960

Thread: OFFICIAL: PC Feedback/Bug Report | Forums

Hello. I have the bug with weapon change. I use Saytek X52 Joystick and when I sharply use throttle the weapon is always change, even if keybind for change is empty.
    I use Windows 7 x64 SP 1.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

How do i get the "Ghost Pack" to HAWX 2? Cause i love this game, but i cant get this pack! Ubisoft suport send me to Steam suport, and Steam suport send me to Ubisoft suport to resolve this issue!
    I really wanna this pack, anybody show me how to get!

I have a major bug that is playing havoc with the game. I have hit LvL 39 and its seems that all my pec rewards i used to get the planes have all been deleted is there any way to fix this.

when i finish mission 15 named gateway mission doesn't proceed and it doesn't change to mission 16.it says 'waiting for other players' but i am playing story mod.i finished that mission 5 maybe 6 times but nothing changed.i am confused and if anybody helps me i will be thankful.

Any fixes to deadzone issues? I just dl'ed this game and I'm using my x52 I've tryed adjusting the deadzone in x52 and in game, also I have tried to edit the ini file from 0.2 to 0.0 and that wouldnt save for some reason. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

after the last autopatch ,the planes looks distorted. help me out.
    uninstall and reinstall didnt help
    changing resolution didnt help
    i am not able to print screen the bug.
    and it looks like transformers gone wrong.
    hellp me

Hi, I need to know if its possible to fix the camera in another angle (less above and more 'back') horizontally aligned to the plane. Sorry my english.

BLAme game

Quote Originally Posted by SneAkzz View Post
    Ok, updated the front page a little bit. Please remember that this topic is just for Game issues and not issues with your PC. If you don't know either your problem is game based or based on your PC, please first look for others who have the same problem as you have. If you find a lot with the same problem, it's probably a game bug and worth posting. If you don't find any other persons with the same bug, it might be a problem with your PC.

Keep in mind that problems while starting up the game are mostly PC problems. (with exceptions)
    OK SO LET PUT THIS CLEAR.I DO NOT HAVE PROBLEM WITH PC, I HAVE PROBLEM WITH U-PLAY AS MOST OF PEOPLE HERE
    * IF STEAM based new demanding releases are running full blast 24hrs
    * IF ORIGIN based new demanding releases are running full blast 24hrs

* and only and only HAWXZ2 giving troubles....? perhaps programmers are missing something,at end of this message are Microsoft quotes for objectivity
    TWO MAIN ISSUES REPEATING IN THIS FORUM :
    1) APP HANG (HAWXZDX11)
    2) USB DEVICE(CONTROLLER) MALFUNCTION

ARE CAUSED BY UBISOFT/MICROSOFT

QUOTE MICROSOFT

:When you distribute applications that require the Shared CRT library in the CRT DLL, we recommend that you use the CRT.msm merge module that is included with Visual C++ instead of directly distributing the DLL file.

Msvcr90.dll with Visual C++ 2008 are redistributed as Windows side-by-side assemblies except on Windows 2000. You should install these versions of the CRT on target computers by running the Vcredist_x86.exe application that is included with Visual Studio. There are installers for the x64 and IA-64 platforms also. Alternatively, you can use the CRT msm merge module that is supplied with Visual Studio to package the CRT installer into your own setup application. This will make the CRT available as a shared assembly to all applications because it is installed in the \windows\winsxs directory on supported operating systems.

When you build an application in Microsoft Visual Studio, and the application uses the C run-time libraries (CRT), distribute the appropriate CRT DLL from the following list with your application:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LETS PUT IT THIS WAY,FARCRY3 WORKS ANYTIME.....BUT BEWAre update video drivers,but works and we users will find way around to fix it.This HAWXZ problem is job for developer
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    intel i5-3570K Asus AMD HD7950 3gb RAM16gb Corrsair Win7/64 Home

ASUS HD7950 requirements are not satisfied and RECOMENDING TO upgrade it.

Your system is not compliant with the minimum requirements to play the game. You should look at the details to know which requirements are not satisfied and upgrade it.
    EXCUSE ME, BUT DETECTION AS SUCH IS NOT QUITE REASONABLE.....

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960