Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Name the TOP 10 HAZE players you've ever seen(today players not retired HAZErs)...??? | Forums

LOL!!! sure i'll ask AOS to go buy HAZE & then we'll can clan battle lol.. listen n00b status b!tch.. everyone of u HLL/UTS knows i'll own u in a 1v1. all u ppl suck 4 real , only HP03 is good & he sucks now 2...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Thats koo then, all you had to do is say NO, SIMPLE AS THAT. And nOOb status b!tch? LISTEN KID, if I wanted to listen to your little childish smart a$$ comments or opinions about me, I'd unzip my pants.

Originally posted by SNiPE_DaRkNeSs:
    LOL!!! sure i'll ask AOS to go buy HAZE & then we'll can clan battle lol.. listen n00b status b!tch.. everyone of u HLL/UTS knows i'll own u in a 1v1. all u ppl suck 4 real , only HP03 is good & he sucks now 2...
    hey dork lets be honest here... do you really think youre the best?? im not sure sometimes i think you really do think that but how can you really think that when even you must know you keep getting owned when you go to play.... last night you were getting owned and not just by me.. even when you play my team you get owned cuz everybody sees that im the one doing all the work and you try taking all the credit. bro thats why nobody respects you.. you think nobody notices your name gettin killed on time after time when we play?? or notice that you arent the one winning matches??? you were getting your *** handed to you last night so it really didnt show that you have the skills that you try claiming hiding behind that keyboard... maybe you should try getting good at other things in life dude... like finding some ***** instead of jerking off to the haze website LMAO

Is this guy crazy or what, does he not know who the actual top dm ppl are? does he need a lesson from meatpopsickle? i think he does just warning u but ive been gettin back on with my ghost accts just looking 4 some 1 to torment so keep it up buddy and you wont be able to get into matches without getting tore up

LOL !! Pantera envy me. I owned ur a$$ +30 get over it, u suck. now get of AOS nuts & stop talkin $hit . U wanna find me b!tch im in cali Hesperia , bring ur homo thug clika puto XD !!

Btw i hardly ever HAZE & its borring now, so i stopped making fake accounts like 1 month ago.. So stop thinkin im other ppl & lol thanx for having me on ur mind .. But seriously stop thinkin bout me XD. & i havent played HAZE stop lieng.. SHOW some proof b!tch & get on my lvl..

LOL !! Pantera envy me. I owned ur a$$ +30 get over it, u suck. now get of AOS nuts & stop talkin $hit . U wanna find me b!tch im in cali Hesperia , bring ur homo thug clika puto XD !!
    really?? how come if youre so great that wasnt the case when you and me were in the same games last time ???? or you gonna keep bringing up something that never happened to defend yourself everytime you get molleywomped by HLLs? and must I remind you that im not the only good person in my clan?? any of them stand out more in a match than you can ever hope to

Btw i hardly ever HAZE & its borring now, so i stopped making fake accounts like 1 month ago.. So stop thinkin im other ppl & lol thanx for having me on ur mind .. But seriously stop thinkin bout me XD. & i havent played HAZE stop lieng.. SHOW some proof b!tch & get on my lvl..
    we only remember you cuz youre that one special ed person everybody likes to point and laugh at. LOL thats about how popular you are around these streets.

if u play BO u wanna verse my clan Ne0z??? ur ppl is good right?...
    I dont really care If u still play HAZE or not (but its pretty obvious that ur still there since ur so stupid and keep asking everyone in here for a 1 vs 1 lolll busted XD) I see ur even more retarted than before...

Arrow hhh

Synex
    hugo
    etc

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast