Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Name the TOP 10 HAZE players you've ever seen(today players not retired HAZErs)...??? | Forums

woaw... that some interesting list u guys got there.. so many name i heard of and some of them i do not even know at all... Crazy stuff ppl have been posting.. uhm ey coc4ine r u Uts Coc4ine lol i know is kinda dumb asking this question but making sure... because i have seen hugo play he does not suck as much as u making him seem like ive have played him reb vs reb he is not that bad he got skillz but he relies to much on da 1 shot i am talking out of experience i have played him on 1v1 i challenge him and he accepted it so idk about that him hidding behing synex thing .... well as far as this list goes i guess some of them do belong there and some of them dont but in ppl opinions they do but im my perspective i have my own list since every1 seem to have made 1 these are da ppl i think that diserve the Top 10 best players its not gnna b in order but here they go
    UTS_SNIPE_HP03
    UTS_COC4INE
    King_Hll_PANTERA
    SYNEX
    HUGO
    CEAKINS
    FOLA
    and these are the people who i think desirve to b the top 10 PPL though ppl may think that im missing some1 may b i am may b im not well idk i probly forgot but these ARE the people from 2010 that are still playing till know THEY R DA HAZE 'LEGENDS"....

This forum title kinda contradicts itself... 'u've ever seen" "today players not retired HAZErs" lol

And actually COC i come on every now n then..

Hmmmm maybe maybe... my top 25 players are:

1.UTS_SNIPE_HP03
    2.SYNEXsvk
    3.Fola10
    4.ic2_turbo
    5.KING_HLL_pantera
    6.HuGo13_
    7.UTS_C0C41N3_HP09
    8.Bigboybg09
    9.ceakins
    10.mattdean121H_UK
    11.Dies_ANG3L_x666
    12.azD25
    13.I-4-N-I
    14.AOD_J3N0V4_ST-01
    15.su1d3
    16.candie_94
    17.silvia0026
    18.jrdesi
    19.kunoptra
    20.UTS_cholito_HP01
    21.ORG_10
    22.AOD_ROACH_ST-06
    23.UTS_pewee_HP02
    24.GOW_andy69
    25.shmazz

where am i su1d3

and who's jrdesi and andy69 isnt that good neither is mattdean.. just cause he on leaderboard dont mean hes good... put me on that list!!!!

its all good candie Id for sure put you on my list of great people. he just doesnt know you like that. su1d3 just joined HLL his account is PRINCE_HLL_SU1D3 so lets all try to get together and take on any clan who isn't scared to try us.

yay

and cool i'm always ready to work with new members... lets bring HLL back to life

HELL YEAHH. HLL 4ever! :P

LOL... u do realise ZasshuX is I-4-N-I.

shush shmazz XD

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast