View Poll Results: I just beat the game, but i find it little less entertaining than i though.Anyway the question is:

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • It should be more like PoP:WW

5 13.89%
  • No, it should be more like PoP:Sot

6 16.67%
  • I like it just as it is

22 61.11%
  • You're weak, and dark prince should take the reign!

3 8.33%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone feels a bit disapointed? | Forums

Which fiils 3 fingers...not the whole hand itself. My point made

? What is Silent Hill ? | † [url=http://www
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FireEmpress:
    Yeah just what happened to having stuff from both games. I could barely count WW's stuff on my hand </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nothing. We were completely left out and disregarded.
    I asked for only TWO things to be brought back from WW (prince's voice and some rock music). No! Ubi brought NONE of it! I didn't even ask for 100% rock but more of a compromise and still Ubi couldn't do that either.
    The only solid thing that comes from WW is FFFS and nothing else while on the other hand SOT fans have gotten more than they deserved in reality. They wanted yuri back, they got him, they wanted farah back, they got her too. They hated rock, wish granted, no rock.

They said that TTT was supposed to be a blend of two previous games, so that both sides will be pleased. So far I haven't seen any WW fan who has been absolutely happy about this one.

Q: What's the difference between a lead guitarist and a terrorist?
    A: You can negotiate with a terrorist.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razor_Ace:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FireEmpress:
    Yeah just what happened to having stuff from both games. I could barely count WW's stuff on my hand </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nothing. We were completely left out and disregarded.
    I asked for only TWO things to be brought back from WW (prince's voice and some rock music). No! Ubi brought NONE of it! I didn't even ask for 100% rock but more of a compromise and still Ubi couldn't do that either.
    The only solid thing that comes from WW is FFFS and nothing else while on the other hand SOT fans have gotten more than they deserved in reality. They wanted yuri back, they got him, they wanted farah back, they got her too. They hated rock, wish granted, no rock.

They said that TTT was supposed to be a blend of two previous games, so that both sides will be pleased. So far I haven't seen any WW fan who has been absolutely happy about this one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    i am pleased with the game but i think it could have added different elements from WW.

I haven't played it yet, but I am 99% sure I'm not gonna like it as much as WW. Best case scnearion: Somewhere between WW and SOT but faaaar from WW.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razor_Ace:
    I haven't played it yet, but I am 99% sure I'm not gonna like it as much as WW. Best case scnearion: Somewhere between WW and SOT but faaaar from WW. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    prepare to be disapointed

Great. Then I guess it isn't such a bad thing that I won't play it any time soon. Might as well wait till I get back from the holiday.

well i dont like this Klompa i cant beat him this might be a reason and i think it would be better if Klompa was in ww and Brute in t2t

-----

Yes, it looks like i wont be head over heals about this game either. I liked WW more than SOT, and from what i've seen (haven't played the game yet), it seems UBI has gone way too much in the way of SOT. I really dont like how Prince looks for starters. That gotee is awful!

i am very pleased with the game... but i do feel it was a lot more SOT than WW
    but i still think it stands alone as somethin else

cos i luv SOT for certain elements, i luv WW for certain elements, and i luv T2T for certain elements

i dunno if i could pick a fav :S

"They all thought I was out the game... But I hold all the cards now"

To all who havent played the game:
    Stop making comments on it without actually playing it. Its disgusting. So please desist.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast