Thread: Community Weapons Discussion Thread | Forums

Map Editor | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Far Cry 4 | Kyrat Tuk Tuk Stories [EUROPE]

Far Cry® 4 Arena Master [UK]

CGI Launch Trailer | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

Far Cry 3 Elite Member Viragoxv535's Avatar
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Viragoxv535 View Post
    I know the grenade launcher mounted on them is called AG36, but the weapon itself is misnamed (In FC1), as there's no real G36 variant called AG36.

Hi everyone, I just noticed that there's a quick flash of a weapon in the new gameplay trailer:

It's at precisely 2:15, was quite hard to catch it on youtube's player, but anyway, what weapon do you think it is? I'm guessing that it's an M4, M16 or some other variant in that family.
    Far Cry 3...

Quote Originally Posted by Flashify View Post
    Hi everyone, I just noticed that there's a quick flash of a weapon in the new gameplay trailer:

It's at precisely 2:15, was quite hard to catch it on youtube's player, but anyway, what weapon do you think it is? I'm guessing that it's an M4, M16 or some other variant in that family.
    It looks like a LMG, it has a very large base.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashify View Post

hard to say, whats that weapon .. but here guard's balls, just not lucky..

Well... If you compare it to the M4's sights in Modern Warfare 2, they look really similar. I'm going with the M4.

Far Cry 3...

A bow & arrow would be AWESOME for stealth players, but I'd want it to be a managed resource (i.e. you have very few arrows, maybe 5 & you have to retrieve them from your kills)

556 Commando, mostly just because it's an Assault Rifle that hasn't been done to death in every other modern FPS.

Glock 19, a very common very reliable but still underused (in the FPS genre) pistol.

Last edited by Tigra2009; 03-26-2012 at 06:09 PM.

I was just playing FC2 and realized how much I loved this gun, It's the coolest looking gun I've seen in any Game. It's such a classic, I would love to see this return in FC3 perhaps as a rare weapon.
    Last edited by o0Kman0o; 04-01-2012 at 09:59 PM.

I think they should have a variety of weapons, like machine guns, rifles, snipers, etc. But maybe also enviromental weapons, like a sharp stick or glass bottle that Jason happened to pick up in a fight? Certianly would make gory ways of killing enemies, bashing their face in with a bottle or the like...
    What's the difference? Same job, really. You get up, you get on the phone, you meet your clients, you discuss a fair price. You make a delivery and receive payment. Sounds boring, but it's not - it's just simple. I'm doing what men have been doing for thousands of years; trading one thing for another. If it's you who wants to attach morality to it, make it evil... insane. People who work in gun factories in Belgium or the States, they're unionized right? You think kids making radios in Bangladesh pull down forty grand a year on a forty hour week? You start thinking too much about morality - that's insane.
    ~The Jackal

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast