Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: about DRV SF Better graphics with ENB Series Mod | Forums

DRV SF feeling very gloomy graphics rendering...
    hope DRV SF will release that patch (enb)..like GTA4 ENB series mod

thanks .very much!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Originally posted by TDU_NBA2K_DSF:
    DRV SF feeling very gloomy graphics rendering...
    hope DRV SF will release that patch (enb)..like GTA4 ENB series mod

thanks .very much!
    Driver: SF feels gloomy because the lighting is messed up. contrast is ridiculously high, compared to the console versions. HDR might not be implemented properly, either.

giving us the option to adjust brightness and contrast would be a step in the right direction. these options are so basic and essential, it's a disgrace Driver: SF doesn't have them. hell, even console games have brightness and contrast settings!

yeah......DRV SF no weather gradient...
    need ENB mod...

I have it working

Guys ... salute the true Tanner´s Yellow Challenger :

Bye bye orange Challenger

Originally posted by Beta_A:
    I have it working

Guys ... salute the true Tanner´s Yellow Challenger :

Bye bye orange Challenger

wow...great!
    so cool
    Better than the original
    How do you achieve??? help...please! thanks very much

Originally posted by CJZporsche:
    How do you achieve???
    For example, you can set gamma correction settings for all channels to 1.75 via Catalyst Control Center (Desktop Managment -> Desktop Color).

Or you can do it better and set 1.75 gamma for red and green channels, but 1.50 for blue channel. Then the game becames yellowish just like on consoles. Of course my advice is useful for ATI/AMD video cards and you should play the game in window mode only. But I'm sure that nVidia has similar settings somewhere.

Originally posted by KenTWOu:
    But I'm sure that nVidia has similar settings somewhere.
    Yes, Nvidia allows you to do this via Nvidia control panel, but that's not one of the best ways to solve the problem. You can make your screen no so dark, but it still feels bad.
    If someone could find how to activate " Film Director"-like behavior in game, that would be better.
    I mean - the way the game looks in Film Director before you turn off control tips is much better...
    http://forums.ubi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1026543&dateline=1326  462345

ehh .. that screenshot is not done with a Catalyst Control Center tweak.

The gamma tweak is not enough, not only for the full screen problem, but because it´ll wash the colors and mess menus and movies.

The way to fix the lack of HDR is post-process tweaking.

I tried all ENB Series versions, all them crashed or caused bugs, but two of them worked enough to do some tweaks :

-That screenshot is done with the ENB series flatout2 v0074c version working in DSF (if I recall correctly it have gamma+SSAO Brightness) but SSAO saturates the game´s Bloom (white sky) and diffuse textures and there a better alternative.

-The alternative is the ENB Series Resident Evil 4 v0074g version, this is one of the best ENB Series files because his high compatibility, I used this to improve a lot of DX9 games.

This version let you do tweaks through High Level Shader Language, and you can create your own palette of colors for the game.

I have this version fully working in my DSF with a pretty lighting effect and a minimal impact on menus and movies, I spent two days working on this adaption but was wort enough because it unleashes the true potential of this game.

It does a general color desaturation, then trough a high level shader language algorithm (effect file) it does gamma, color correction, brightness and finally a bloom effect to compensate the lack of HDR.

But better than a thousands of pictures is watch it your self, here is the mod files :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DLJFV6HS

Extract the three files to your Driver San Francisco directory (where Driver.exe is) and that´s it.

The mod is on by default but you can on/off the effect in game doing Shift + f12

Holy molly! Beta_A, you rock!

edit: nvm the download link works now. Again, thank you for that awsum patch!

The ENB mode didn't work for me, too bright, it's much easier for me to adjust contrast and brightness, but still it looks not so cool((
    http://forums.ubi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1026543&dateline=1326  462345

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast