Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ideas for compensation for the absence of promotions as of late. | Forums

We've had two compensations dolled out to us from the Devs. The first time the server didn't count any wins and was effectively shut down, so they gave us 500K per game we played during that period. The second time the maintenance period lasted well over the estimated 10 hours and resulted in 1.5 million credits and the promotion of our highest ranked unit.

I feel, as many of the veterans do, that this recent snafu in the game is far more grave.

I've mulled it over and I feel that one (1) promotion per game played during the outage and a bonus of 3 millions creds would be sufficient to make me happy. I would like to see those promotions go one by one in my barracks from lowest to highest. Basically, if you played 25 games, all of your units would get promoted one time. Legendary units excepted of course.

Please feel free to comment on my idea, or come up with your own. I'd like to see QPK show himself to let us know that he's at least reading this, and possibly taking it under advisement.

"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people" - Heinz Guderian

I Piss Excellence
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

give me all legendary units and all upgrades, because i switched battalions during this fiasco and because its my b-day on the 20th. For everyone else, they can have 2000 dollars and one unit demoted

STOP OBAMA 2012

"The day that there is peace on earth is the day the world ends."

"Government is not the solution, its the problem"-Ronald Reagan

Originally posted by KILLA2993:
    We've had two compensations dolled out to us from the Devs. The first time the server didn't count any wins and was effectively shut down, so they gave us 500K per game we played during that period. The second time the maintenance period lasted well over the estimated 10 hours and resulted in 1.5 million credits and the promotion of our highest ranked unit.

I feel, as many of the veterans do, that this recent snafu in the game is far more grave.

I've mulled it over and I feel that one (1) promotion per game played during the outage and a bonus of 3 millions creds would be sufficient to make me happy. I would like to see those promotions go one by one in my barracks from lowest to highest. Basically, if you played 25 games, all of your units would get promoted one time. Legendary units excepted of course.

Please feel free to comment on my idea, or come up with your own. I'd like to see QPK show himself to let us know that he's at least reading this, and possibly taking it under advisement.
    I complete agree, this is bull**** and I want something for it, ****ing *******s
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" ~ Benjamin Franklin

"Excellence is the result of caring more than others think is wise, risking more than others think is safe, dreaming more th

i like my idea

STOP OBAMA 2012

Let's try and think of the community here, Lombardi.

"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people" - Heinz Guderian

I Piss Excellence

I say they just promote every unit you have 1 time. And considering most people have been receiving the credits for the matches they play there is no need to give credit, even though this glitch has been a royal pain. I think it would be fair to just promote everything if not once, maybe even twice.

and lombardi's idea is amazing too, just upgrade my units and **** on everyone else... haha

hey you dont just advance by being good, you also have to screw the other person over

STOP OBAMA 2012

Originally posted by Dipity34:
    I think it would be fair to just promote everything if not once, maybe even twice
    I completely agree
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" ~ Benjamin Franklin

"Excellence is the result of caring more than others think is wise, risking more than others think is safe, dreaming more th

Originally posted by KILLA2993:

**** that, I don't care about promotions of units I can take care of that on my own when the ****ing game is fixed(God knows when that will be. "How many ubi's does it take to fix a game? None because they don't give a ****.") The proper compensation is 10 million credits flat no less.
    "To win war you have to be the one with the bigger stick."
    -Unknown

Originally posted by hudi2121:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KILLA2993:

**** that, I don't care about promotions of units I can take care of that on my own when the ****ing game is fixed(God knows when that will be. "How many ubi's does it take to fix a game? None because they don't give a ****.") The proper compensation is 10 million credits flat no less. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

YEAH, let's try to milk CR out of Ubi, that would be awesome xD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast