Thread: Congrats XBLB on Winning the MLG tourney in Charlotte!! | Forums

Great going guys! These guys are the ones who made XBLB what they were in the past and now they have done it again! I wish WAXX3R was here to see this. I know I speak for all of the XBLB members when I say, we are so proud of you guys and so proud to be part of XBLB!
    That will be all for now!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Great going guys! These guys are the ones who made XBLB what they were in the past and now they have done it again! I wish WAXX3R was here to see this. I know I speak for all of the XBLB members when I say, we are so proud of you guys and so proud to be part of XBLB!

huh? what happened?

what did they win in charolette??? and if so congrats. is s8rfreak or something like that i forget the tag, still in xblb?

and you happen to know how Money ova b!tch3s did but i forget their mlg name

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ravenfire06:
    what did they win in charolette??? and if so congrats. is s8rfreak or something like that i forget the tag, still in xblb?

and you happen to know how Money ova b!tch3s did but i forget their mlg name </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They won $6000.00, they are now Pro gamers and their trip is paid for to the New Jersey MLG tourney.

I know the name but forget who exactly s8rfreak is.

Yes, congrats to XBLB. More success to come!

Congrats. There were some good teams at that event.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FrayedKnotJeff:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ravenfire06:

and you happen to know how Money ova b!tch3s did but i forget their mlg name </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They won $6000.00, they are now Pro gamers and their trip is paid for to the New Jersey MLG tourney.

I know the name but forget who exactly s8rfreak is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ive know s8rfreak since working with him on killa-designs if you find out his gt you mind hooking me up. ive been off xbox live for about a year and a half until vegas came out and im looking for some of my old buddies. thanks

ive know s8rfreak since working with him on killa-designs if you find out his gt you mind hooking me up. ive been off xbox live for about a year and a half until vegas came out and im looking for some of my old buddies. thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll see what I can find out then let you know in this thread or a PM.

Thanks alot Jeff and too everyone else!

It was amazing.

Great competition, great environment, amazing MLG staff, and to come out on top is awesome.

I hope to see many new people at Meadowlands....its gonna be HUGE!