Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Starforce multiple installs | Forums

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dominicrigg:
    Hobnail type in the code with all the capitals ect right, and if there are any - put them in also. If you have already done this i apologise. Another mistake sometimes people make is 0 and o so try both. Hope it works! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can leave the "-" out.

I didn't put them in. It will add them for you after you hit "accept" or whatever it was. I'm not even sure if it matters really if you add them or not.
    Ark
    -----------------------------
    "My parents told me I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a**hole" - An unnamed 82nd Airborne Soldier

"Hell the humping stormtrooper even posted better shots...." - Ramel1971
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dominicrigg:
    Hobnail type in the code with all the capitals ect right, and if there are any - put them in also. If you have already done this i apologise. Another mistake sometimes people make is 0 and o so try both. Hope it works! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Thanks and no it's not working.

I lay the blame solely at the feet of publishers who use draconian and poorly tested anti-piracy software which is well known in the community to cause issues for many users.

On mine there are 29 letters/numbers & spaces ( - ) in the entire code. (ONLY THE TOP ROW OF LETTERS/NUMBERS, NOT THE BOTTOM ROW!! )

The letters/numbers on the bottom row are some sort of serial # or some thing but NOT part of the code.

The Letters/Numbers of the code are in groups of five; IE: AB1C2-D3EF4- And so on untill you have five groups with a - inbetween the groups. These letters are Upper Case.

You may want to uninstall SH3 entirely including the "Registry" ( if you are comfortable with that ) and reinstall all over.

Thanks LostGunner, done it already, no joy. In fact I found where the key is stored in the Registry and confirmed a second time that the correct key is entered.

I guess either Starforce doesnt like my DVD drive or the printer got stuck when it printed my DVD...

Bummer,sorry.

Hope you find a way soon.

Try removing starforce and reinstalling the game. You can't do it manually though, even after the game is removed ****ing starforce. search google for a program called starforce clean, or I can e-mail it to you.

Is it any better than the one that Starforce themselves provide?

I've been the thru at least 2 fully clean reinstalls (including removing ****force) with no success.

It does the job for me. I have to remove ****ing starforce everytime I want to burn anything or else it's slow as ****. have you any idea how long it takes to burn a DVD at .8X?!? I do. as soon as I remove starforce I'm back to buring at 8X. way to go starforce, NOT!

I ordered SHIII when I read the review at SubSims.com, but as soon as I saw it used StarForce I immediately cancelled my order. Sorry, I don't need that headache.

If you're having problems with Starforce installing, please contact our technical support and they will be able to help you with it: http://www.ubireg.com/uk/

If you're having problems accessing the new forums, please delete the cookie on your computer for the forums and login again - that should fix it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast