Thread: I'm stuck... quite literally (caves behind waterfall) | Forums

Hello, I was kicking the wooden table thing up to the narrow ledge. I made the mistake of going into the last tunnel with the thing sideways and it has wedged, tight! I cannot push it any further and cannot get passed or jump over. It seems completely stuck. I would be very greatful for any ideas to help in this situation as I don't really want to start over... Thank you
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hello, I was kicking the wooden table thing up to the narrow ledge. I made the mistake of going into the last tunnel with the thing sideways and it has wedged, tight! I cannot push it any further and cannot get passed or jump over. It seems completely stuck. I would be very greatful for any ideas to help in this situation as I don't really want to start over... Thank you

Welcome to the forums Maggie.

If the wooden "crab trap" is in fact wedged in that dark hallway, this does present a problem since you will need to use it elsewhere. (You're pushing it the wrong way! )

The good news is: This has happened to others before!

And you don't have to start the whole game over again. Perhaps the easiest thing to do would be to "delete" the Eder Gira book and reset that age to its "default" settings. Under each book on your shelf is a square symbol with a dot in the middle of it -- the D'ni symbol for zero. Press that and the book will slide further back into the shelf. The pole outside of your hut will reopen to reveal a new Eder Gira book. Link to Gira via the new book and voila, everything is back to where it was when you arrived there the first time.

It may be possible to unwedge the trap -- but in the long run this might be easier and faster.

------------------------

This space has been intentionally left blank.

Thank you very much for this advise Vader.. much appreciated