Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Myst versus realmyst | Forums

I'm thinking about going back a playing myst again. Wich version should I get? The masterpeice edition is remastered and has new audio... But the RealMyst version is 3D rendered, And I also heard there is an age called Rime in it that is not in the other games. Can anyone help me with this decision? thanks.

Got Myst (original, not MME) and then realMYST - won't play original Myst again because realMYST waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better and has Rime Age. Nuf said?

Yep realMYST all the way though I'm having a problem at the end (hi Heuris ). I have compared the video, Rand Miller has even redone the Atrus sequences, he really improved his acting skills over the years.

If Real Myst is Better. why did they not include it in the 10 aniversary collection?

Good question. My guess would be that because realMYST didn't come out until 2000 (some 7 years after Myst) and is not in the format of the original Myst which the 10th Anniversary celebrates. It would also bump the system requirements up a notch or two higher than Riven or Exile an might prevent many from buying it?

realMYST might not have caught on as well as they thought it would as well. I lvoed all teh extra things you could see.

Myst is just not the same when you can walk around freely.

I would love to have RealMyst to complete my collection.........but I can't find it. It's not in the stores anymore and not at Amazon either.

anThony

thony216,

Have you tried here?

Interesting thing about that pic; curious why it won't show...

As for realMYST - it's a seller's market right now. Tried eBay?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast