Thread: Disc Read Error; XBOX 360 | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/assassinscreed/s...04&pid=930278&page=0

I got assassins creed about a week ago and it started off fine. My brother was playing and he started getting a disc read error when he was trying to go into Demascus in memory block 2 or 3. So we took the game back even though halo 3 plays fine, the orange box played fine, and i played that for like 8 hours straight. The new copy played fine for a day or two until last night. I am in memory block 4 and completed demascus. I was then tried to go to Acre and I got a Disc Read Error (DRE) i shut it down and restarted a few times and eventually got to jerusalem. I was also able to get to the kingdom and run around but whenever I would go to the acre gate the same would happen. I can't go anywhere else with the game right now so i'm basically stuck. I'm on memory block 4 bow and i'm trying to get to acre. The URL above is also a forum with replys that are having the same problem.

I have seen a few scattered threads and the huge PS3 thread but most were about the 360 freezing and it doesn't really do that. It just gets DRE and I can't get it to load acre.

I guess maybe that this is in hope that we can get UBI to release a patch or something.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

same here, finished teh game off and now my friend plays it and he gets the error aswell. when i look at my disk it has 2 rings on it. kinda crapped cuze the game gets way less played then my halo 3 or gears of war.

Hey guys, stuffedewok19 already started a thread for this with lots of comments so far (i.e. its definitely not an isolated incident): http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/t...4/m/9211065906

same thing is happening to me this stinks

we need an answr ubi. this has ruined my experience with you

Completely.

im having the same problem but mine doesnt come up with a error. in memory block 2 on the road outside damascus it sends me back to the animus then outside damascus at a diff. point and back and forth

wtf.. first my rock band guitar gets effed up and now my assassin's creed disc doesn't let me go to Acre.

I might just say **** it and go back to PC games...