Thread: Game freezes on 360 | Forums

hey am haveing problems with assassins creed just freezing on me everytime i play i already exchange out the game once for freezing. i play halo it fine no freezing it just that game.

Originally posted by efex23:
    hey am haveing problems with assassins creed just freezing on me everytime i play i already exchange out the game once for freezing. i play halo it fine no freezing it just that game.
    *Rubs Magic 8-ball*

*Looks*

The answer is not clear. Ask again later.

Sorry, I tried.

When did you purchase this 360? If it RLOD'd, when has the replacement reached you?

These Freezes people are complaining about is scaring the **** out of me ..this better not happen to my xbox, since its new

Freezing issues means that the 360 will die in a few weeks from now. It doesn't matter if he doesn't have it while playing Halo 3 because every game is different. If you keep getting it with this game you could try and exchange it and buy the game from another store and see if it works. Some stores tend to get a bad shipment. It doesn't happen a lot but there are times that there's one lousy shipment. If that isn't it, your 360 is on the brink of extinction.

Originally posted by Exassassin:
    Freezing issues means that the 360 will die in a few weeks from now. It doesn't matter if he doesn't have it while playing Halo 3 because every game is different. If you keep getting it with this game you could try and exchange it and buy the game from another store and see if it works. Some stores tend to get a bad shipment. It doesn't happen a lot but there are times that there's one lousy shipment. If that isn't it, your 360 is on the brink of extinction.
    freezing issues dont mean ya xbox is going to die lol

Originally posted by MiniAssasin:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Exassassin:
    freezing issues dont mean ya xbox is going to die lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, trust me. It does. It might not happen when he only has the freezing issues in one certain part of the game, but if the game won't even boot up and freezes on any part the problem lies with the 360 OR the game disc. I would suggest him to exchange the disc and get another disc from a different store. If that does not work the problem lies with his 360.

Originally posted by Exassassin:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MiniAssasin:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Exassassin:
    freezing issues dont mean ya xbox is going to die lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, trust me. It does. It might not happen when he only has the freezing issues in one certain part of the game, but if the game won't even boot up and freezes on any part the problem lies with the 360 OR the game disc. I would suggest him to exchange the disc and get another disc from a different store. If that does not work the problem lies with his 360. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

theres a million things that can cause a game to freeze it doesnt necessarily mean your console is going to die.

Go to GAME or your nearest shop and get a new one?

He says the game is constantly freezing for him, which is either surely a problem from the game disc, or the Xbox 360. Like I said: I'd suggest that he exchanges the disc at the store he bought it from, and then buy it at another store. If that STILL doesnt work the problem definitely lies with his 360.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last ►►