Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RUSE Free Online Strategy Guide | Forums

Just wanted to make you all aware of the BattleStrats Ruse Strategy Guide we are offering to the community.

The guide features information for users who are brand new to the game and will carry advanced tips and strategies to help you evolve in RUSE. The guide is constantly being updated and already there is a wealth of information. Check it regularly to stay on top of your game. Also be sure to check out the BattleStrats RUSE forums where you can meet other tacticians and share your favorite war plans.

BattleStrats is NOT a clan - It is a community of strategic gamers who believe Tactics Matter. All mature gamers are welcome.

Hope you thoroughly enjoy the RUSE Strategy Guide.

Thanks

Join BattleStrats at www.BattleStrats.com

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Thanks for bringing this to the console community

Pinned for future reference

This is cool, thanks for posting it up for us.
    Thinking for yourself is the new black.

Originally posted by THE_RED_DRAGON:
    Just wanted to make you all aware of the BattleStrats Ruse Strategy Guide we are offering to the community.

The guide features information for users who are brand new to the game and will carry advanced tips and strategies to help you evolve in RUSE. The guide is constantly being updated and already there is a wealth of information. Check it regularly to stay on top of your game. Also be sure to check out the BattleStrats RUSE forums where you can meet other tacticians and share your favorite war plans.

BattleStrats is NOT a clan - It is a community of strategic gamers who believe Tactics Matter. All mature gamers are welcome.

Hope you thoroughly enjoy the RUSE Strategy Guide.

Thanks
    thank you sir.

excellent, and thank you again. i used your tip using BATTLES as practice. just me, messing with my units. i think i'll do better at campaign now.

lol The Red Dragon - /wave from Endwar forums. I thought I might find you here.

Good to see there are good strategists frequenting these forums, I have high hopes for this game.

Aight but I went there and they dont have any detailed explanation cuz my Videos dont work on this computer for any known reason so I need a typed explanation Thanks

Greg good to see you - Yeah this is an awesome game for strategy lovers - endless possibilities.

Commander I just went through everything and its all working for me. And other users are saying they are working it just fine.

Just added another Boot camp video for units debriefing...should have a few more up by the end of the weekend.

Join BattleStrats at www.BattleStrats.com

I said that the vid dont work on my computer. do i need to rephrase that?? so all im asking is for a written explanation which is not so hard

I take it the game is pretty balanced then correct, I love Eugen for making this game awesome, I can't remember the last time where I played an RTS that was balanced with little to no exploits, or spam, good stuff, I like how it had little publicity to keep those COD spammers out of the loop while true strategy fans can play a great RTS and appreciate it for what it's really worth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast