Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Browser Wars | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear all,

Just a little update......The final build of Internet Explorer 9 has been released. Users running IE9 Beta or RC, will be automatically updated to the RTM version. So if anyone wants to use IE9, they can try it out.....

http://windows.microsoft.com/e...rer/products/ie/home

Features of IE9:

http://windows.microsoft.com/e...oducts/ie-9/features

Comparison of IE9 with Chrome 9.0 beta and FF 4.0 beta:

http://windows.microsoft.com/e...e-9/compare-browsers

~Cheers.~
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned

hey,

ok i posted this before, and is a bit slight OFF-Topic, but did u guys notice a new strange ICON ''Email A friend'' Option on TOP left hand side ??

And these forums have changed a lot lately, and man these Advertisements on top and right side are just taking a lot of screen space..

Time to install AdBlocker !

There's advertisements here? *right clicks* *clicks on Block Content* Oh hey, look at that.

> Forum Software uses Advertisements.
    > Opera uses Built-in Content Blocker. It's super effective!

Yeah, I did notice the Email A Friend button up there. I was wondering about it, too. I could see it being a <STRIKE>useful</STRIKE> convenient feature.

"Endeavor to cherish each other unequivocally" -- Jerry Holkins

Banned
    Originally posted by cooldude6681:
    There's advertisements here? *right clicks* *clicks on Block Content* Oh hey, look at that.

> Opera uses Built-in Content Blocker. It's super effective!
    Oh yeah, maybe OPERA has that in-built feature, but sometimes i DO like to view and see some ADS, but not on all websites which also have those annoying pop-ups !

Sometimes there are good Advertisements, but only on very few Websites, and if it's all blocked then I may miss out something. lol.

Anyways, I think this forum format should be changed. It even takes a bit long to load, and the Edit button shows up a bit late. But I think they are working on it.

Banned

Alright, after doing a lot of testing and research I personally think Firefox is a much better Web browser.

I'm not sure why CHROME is labeled as the fastest browser out there !?

I mean Chrome is also good, but I didn't find much of a *speed difference* as compared to others. In my honest opinion, OPERA beats other browsers, at least when it comes to speed. You can switch on ''Turbo Mode'', for quick browsing of different websites, and if you have a Slow Internet Connection. Though Opera can sometimes become a bit unstable.

IE9 is very Smooth and fast as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12