5 35.71%
  • No

9 64.29%

Thread: SC-Conviction on a PS3 | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Regardless of whether or not it's a good or bad marketing decision because many of you think that there aren't very many playstion SC enthusiests. I am one of them not only am I a hard core playstation fan but I absolutely love SC. I don't belive you should deny the SC playstation fans the opportunity to play this game.

For as long as SC has been around it has always been on the PS2 platform I myself am not going to go buy a 360 just so I can play the game but if it comes down to it I just might contemplate it I absolutely love stealth game I've played many titles including SC, Stolen, and the plan just for starters in the stealth world.

I would be awsome to see this on a PS3 but I do understand why it would never make it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Regardless of whether or not it's a good or bad marketing decision because many of you think that there aren't very many playstion SC enthusiests. I am one of them not only am I a hard core playstation fan but I absolutely love SC. I don't belive you should deny the SC playstation fans the opportunity to play this game.

For as long as SC has been around it has always been on the PS2 platform I myself am not going to go buy a 360 just so I can play the game but if it comes down to it I just might contemplate it I absolutely love stealth game I've played many titles including SC, Stolen, and the plan just for starters in the stealth world.

I would be awsome to see this on a PS3 but I do understand why it would never make it.

It was already announced - no.

they need to focus on one consol instead of dividing there team

I got some advice for those ps3 owners who want to play sc:C.....

BUY A XBOX360!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Microsoft payed money, and when that happens they get stuff exclusive. Just like 360 gets exclusive content for GTA4 that PS3 will never get.

well i personaly have no problem qith a port released at a later date. i have no problem with UBI making the game gfor 360 then porting over to PS3 at a later date.

no. if microsoft is smart, they will keep conviction 360 exclusive. which is fine with me since i have a 360. for those who don't have a 360... get one! microsoft is a way bigger company than sony is so they will have a lot more money to put our favorite games(including conviction, bioshock, and halo 3) on their console.

I like having exclusives because when multiplatforms games come out, it seem as if there's really no difference between consoles.