Page 4 of 420 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Do NOT tell LIES in this thread. | Forums

....ever!!
    --------------------
    Water Alchemist
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I hate having the day off of work. Sitting here relaxing at my computer really sucks! Why I'd rather be piercing my eyebrows or something else rather painful like that! Heck I'd rather go through the pain of childbirth again than to sit here and read this garbage! What suffrage it's causing!
    *better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt*

NOT being retired, and NOT having EVERY DAY off work, I not about to tell you How much I do or don't agree with you. I'm pre-occupied and angry because my new keyboard that just arrived this morning via the mail rocket from Microhard Corp. has marshmellow keys.

(I had to replace my previous keyboard with the biscuit keys 'cause the butter and quince jelly made 'em stick together, and the ants were driving me sane!!)

It wouldn't be so bad if they were the small hot cocoa size marshmellows, no, they had to be these BIG (CHOMP, munch, munch) marshmellows which are really smooshed together to fit this crappy dark chocolate keyboard, and I (munch, munch) hate dark chocolate!!

What's left of my (BURP)keyboard:

Infopop is the most wonderful forum database provider that Ubi could have found for us, and we should all be eternally grateful.

Luton UK. GMT. MO:UL KI #: 01945979 Cocoa Parties Unlimited!

Yes, the blinding speed with which the pages load in less than four minutes has left me giddy with delight, and not wanting to <span class="ev_code_RED">SCREAM IN FRUSTRATION!</span>

I just hate that. I'm so happy I don't have a computer so I don't have to read this trash. Therefore I couldn't post even if I wanted to, and I would never want to.

Happily Institutionalized!
    URU Live KI #41881

I love to pay taxes and interest on loans, I love getting junk mail that has no meaning, and bills, I can hardly wait for them to come. I hate chocolate and bunnies, or chocolate bunnies.
    This is the best stuff on the forum today, please don't post anymore.

Proud member of the Tapestry Shard~Institution Hood~Ki #22634

OK, we won't.

Happily Institutionalized!
    URU Live KI #41881

s'mores are the worst food known to mankind and I'm NOT a nymphomaniac!
    *better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt*

The replies in this thread all make perfect sense. That's not what I expected, given the quality of posters on this forum. None of you have figured out how to play this game. I am so disappointed, I have no recourse but to ban you all. Farewell.

There are two kinds of true statements which may be posted in a thread which contains nothing but truths: Things which are the exact opposite of what you don't mean, and things which are absolutely true regardless of intent. An example of the first isn't: "I don't like sleeping in until noon on the weekend. I get up early everyday." An example of the second isn't: "The sky is purple. Elephants fly and mountains are small."

It's possible to post a lie in the form of a question. I don't want to see any of you try to post questions that are lies. Questions may not contain lies, but they can be entirely false, because you can make a statement with a truth value in the form of a question. Don't think about this, it's not interesting at all.

(Also, conditional statments can only be true if their conclusion is true when their premise is false. For example, the statement: "If I am posting in this thread then all apples are actually oranges" is true. I hope that no one understood this.)

This thread has not made me think about the nature of true statements. Nor have I discussed the definition of lying with other people. I do not find this therad interesting, and have not been obsessing over it during either the day or night.

You can post half-truths in this thread. Half-truths are both true and untrue, therefore they are not the truth, and may be posted. Nothing but absolute truths should be posted in this thread.

It is easy to tell the truth in every statement because there is only one way in which a given truth may be interpretted. Inverting the meaning of different parts of a statement has no effect on the overall meaning of the inverted statement. There is only one way to interpret true statements in this thread. I think that everyone will understand what I mean.

This thread is no longer about telling the truth. This is now a thread for posting stories about inflatable kangaroos. Please stop replying accordingly.

Page 4 of 420 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast