Page 3 of 420 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Do NOT tell LIES in this thread. | Forums

Louly always lies.
    Therefore I am happy she never posts.

Happily Institutionalized!
    URU Live KI #41881
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

WOW! I'm sure sorry that I never discovered this topic. I'm also sorry that I never actually burst out laughing repeatedly at the inane meanderings that don't appear here. No! I'm actually CRYING MY EYES OUT!!

Since I don't know about this non-existant topic I'll be sure to not try to find it in the future because I hate the lack of wit the non-contributors would display. There is something wrong with my keyboard, all the keys have turned into biscuits. I must not stop poking these biscuits and "Post Now" because I'm not going downstairs and make an UGLY turkey sandwich.

UGLY Turkey Sandwich:

If anyone finds this message in a bottle, you didn't!

Wish you all a terrible day. I hate you all!

Well as I am obviously the smartest one here, I will not lower myself to post in this increasingly painfull read!!

And of course I am being totally, completely, honest when I say - it is my birthday today!
    =======================
    MOUL KI: RaPhil: 148947 or Jandai: 142166

This is MY diary and I have no idea how you all got into it!

Dear Diary:
    What a horrible weekend! Several days of not working and I am having severe withdrawals. I was SO thrilled when I woke this morning and realized it was Monday. Monday! Yea!! I wanted to throw a party I was SO happy. Monday IS my favorite day of the week, afterall. *sigh* I have to drag myself away from here, diary, because I can't wait to get to work!!

Sincerely,
    Queen of the Gnome People

Retired Forum Moderator

@ JadedHoror

for sure my worst Monday ever.

between the city and the farm, Mid-Atlantic, USA
    It's another dreadful day in the neighorhood. Better cook me some squee and serve the pee all around. After all, it is everyone's favorite food and drink!
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
    Albert Einstein

What an incredibly boring thread!!! Who are all of you people?! I never met any group in my life so determined to be utterly banal! If there was even a spark of wit among you, the thread might actually deserve to be perpetuated. As it is, having read only one or two posts, I find it totally without redeeming social value, and hold it in the utmost comtempt. I shall certainly never give any of it credence with any further attention on my part.

Co-owner of the DISCO in the Hood.

I kan prowdli enounce tath i hafe maede no spelings mstakeis ni tish psot! so pleace mod do not korrekt tish!
    oh an iv yo wan't to do sumething usevul: sensor H U G A M O D as its a dutch provaneti!

@ nobody

This is the most impossibly dumb thread I have ever laid eyes opon! It is hardly worth my time to even glance through this pestilence I could laughingly call posts. I absolutely HATE cocoa, and I hate anyone that gives it to me!

I swear to you I AM NAPOLEON!!!! And I am a perfectly NORMAL person!!

I will conquer you all....

Just to let you know, I do NOT have any christmas lights in my room. Nor do I have a christmas tree, 2 half-gallon containers of eggnog, and 2 bottles of sparkling cider, so no one can have any of it. There will not be any christmas parties in my dorm room because I don't have a dorm room! And I will never ever give Speedy a single drop of my egg nog if I ever get any!!!

I absolutely hate this thread! Hate it hate it hate it!!! I cannot believe that I ever bothered to post here.
    I cannot believe that I wasted my time in this thread, I will never post here again....
    --------------------
    Water Alchemist

Page 3 of 420 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast