Thread: Penny Arcade (for CT but hey... Most of them are here) | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Allighty folks.

I guess I want to do another project with Chaos Theory MP.

Something completely different from our first project. I figured it would be a nice idea to bring the old Penny Arcade comics to life with video. The comics date back from the PT days but still, it should still provide a good laugh when we bring it to the screen. The script is already done. But ofcourse I cant do this one my own. In fact I need alot more than that.

I'm looking for voice-actors, about 4. One of them needs to be able to lay down a good Narrator voice. If your interested. Send an email to pretend3r@prerage.com. If it all possible, send along a voice sample.

Furthermore I need people to help us out ingame as well. I myself live in a GMT +1 time zone. So living in a GMT +1 time zone or somewhere near it, would make it easier to set up shooting days. If your interested send an email to Pretend3r@prerage.com along with your age and Xfire, I kind of find Xfire a must seeing its a lot easier to keep track of one another and check for availability.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Allighty folks.

I guess I want to do another project with Chaos Theory MP.

Something completely different from our first project. I figured it would be a nice idea to bring the old Penny Arcade comics to life with video. The comics date back from the PT days but still, it should still provide a good laugh when we bring it to the screen. The script is already done. But ofcourse I cant do this one my own. In fact I need alot more than that.

I'm looking for voice-actors, about 4. One of them needs to be able to lay down a good Narrator voice. If your interested. Send an email to pretend3r@prerage.com. If it all possible, send along a voice sample.

Furthermore I need people to help us out ingame as well. I myself live in a GMT +1 time zone. So living in a GMT +1 time zone or somewhere near it, would make it easier to set up shooting days. If your interested send an email to Pretend3r@prerage.com along with your age and Xfire, I kind of find Xfire a must seeing its a lot easier to keep track of one another and check for availability.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote