Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [360] Iron Rebellion by Skorpius47 & neokinesis | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Walkthrough Trailer [US]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Maybe this will help you see clearly. I have seen this map in the early development stages and liked it's potential. I was asked to test the boundaries to find any holes. Since then there has been changes and I am assuming that it looks different from what I had seen
    ok, I was wondering how you could judge "fun" a map that hasn't been released yet.
    my far cry 2 and timesplitters map : http://www.youtube.com/user/LeFaucheur
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hmm.

Not seeing much water for me to set the level on.

Other than that I guess it's ok.

My 360 Map Collection: Suspendead, Curve Damage, Doom Dome, Fatalitrees, Spherikill, Pyramayhem, Valley Ho, No Quarter, Purpose Unknown

Co-op Maps: Ciriculus Alliance

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/strangerthingslive

so, i have played on the map, and it was amazing....i've never played borderlands, so i can't compare it to that, however, the map had interesting vertical gameplay. i was worried at first, about how CTD would fare, because it seemed llke there were too many routes back and forth, but after playing it i discovered my fears were for naught.and it has a neat look to it. i unhesitatingly gave it 5/5

Far Cry 3 Elite Member neokinesis's Avatar
    Originally posted by kernalEugEnE:
    i unhesitatingly gave it 5/5
    Your post is outstanding. Thank you for showing your support!

I share your enthusiasm about the CTD match on FarCrySoup's server because it was EPIC. There was a lot of great maps that night. After the match it felt good to hear everyone talking about how much they enjoyed themselves, all the things they tried, or saw, and wished they did.

If I may expand a bit from there, it blows me away to see how many personalities the map takes on. Each mode creates a very different feeling and the spaces are completely redefined. I can't decide if I like TDM or Uprising more.

Skorpius47 and I worked hard on this one. Thank you again for all 5 stars.

I think I played this yesterday in multiplayer. I may have given it a 5/5, can't remember.

I remember seeing this map around august or september of last year; it looked pretty sweet. I saw the beta I think about three weeks ago, and it does have a lot of cool stuff to it. I think it might have a little too much stuff but thats okay. I'll try and hook my xbox up sometime this week and give the map a few good play testings.
    My XBox 360 Gamertag is HERO oUGSo aka XHeretic HeroX

Originally posted by killa_677:
    I think I played this yesterday in multiplayer. I may have given it a 5/5, can't remember.
    If it was in fact our map then that’s great! And well if it isn’t then that is great too. It always makes me happy to hear about someone finding something they can enjoy.

Originally posted by Pvt.Cupcake:
    I remember seeing this map around august or september of last year; it looked pretty sweet. I saw the beta I think about three weeks ago, and it does have a lot of cool stuff to it. I think it might have a little too much stuff but thats okay. I'll try and hook my xbox up sometime this week and give the map a few good play testings.
    It has been brewing for a long time but there were a large number of months in the middle where it was only on a low simmer. Glad you could see it at so many steps of the way!

We have gotten a lot of comments about it feeling like more then 40,000 object points were used. I can assure everyone it has not been hacked and won’t void any online gamer agreement. Although the map is around 33k, that all fits into the area just a pinch larger then 1 grid square. Talk about penny pinching, we sure packed it all in like a can of sardines. Like many of Skorpius and my other maps, players are going to find themselves looking up and down while playing. So of course, I can see how you might feel it is possibly over the top, after all it is an extremely vertical map and makes compounded use of every square inch.

Incase anyone was having trouble finding it, it is now published under Skorpius47 as Iron Rebellion and of course we would love for you to check out the final recipe. Download and enjoy!

This is a nice looking map that was pretty chaotic with just 3 people.
    But the more I think about it, when I look at the map I keep seeing one of the multiplayer maps from Shadow...? Can't remember the name. It was the game with the 4 different races and the gliderwings and such. There was a map that was very similar in layout.
    Thats a good thing because that was a fun map and so is this one.

Sarah Oliver Quote: "ME2 makes me feel like a virgin on prom night
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pr...16&ref=profile

Originally posted by zeeEVIL1:
    This is a nice looking map that was pretty chaotic with just 3 people.
    Thanks! I am glad you liked it.

I have mentioned before but I think that folding the map layout over onto itself a couple times over made it feel bigger then it actually is. Conviently its small size makes it easy to find others but allows for great balance with bigger parties.

I may be hosting sometime tonight if anyone wants to download some great maps. Sunday evenings have unofficially been neo night for a while.

Originally posted by neokinesis
    Skorpius47 and I worked hard on this one. Thank you again for all 5 stars. Cool
    they were well earned

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast