Originally posted by bukowski113:
Some DRM points that will hopefully answer some of your questions and will clarify some misunderstandings about our DRM and SecuROM:
- You have 5 activations per machine on 3 separate PCs.
- The 3 machine activations can be concurrent, but you must have the disc in the drive to run the game
- Uninstalling the game "refunds" an activation. This process is called "revoke", so as long as you complete proper uninstall you will be able to install the game an unlimited number of times on 3 systems.
- You can upgrade your computer as many time as you want (using our revoke system)
- Ubisoft is committed to the support of our games, and additional activations can be provided.
- Ubisoft is committed to the long term support of our games: you'll always be able to play Far Cry 2.