Originally posted by Applecrow:
??? I beat it my first try, no problems at all
1. Wait for the tide to go out and start building a land bridge between the first two islands. Just raise it a bit, you don't need it to break the surface yet.
2. Once you've raised it a bit (tides will work against you ) wait for the tide to go out.
3. When the tide starts going out, click on the totem to start sending your guys across. You might give it a second so they don't get swept away trying to swim. Click on both the village and repel water, you send guys to both.
4. As soon as the land bridge is exposed, hit jellify water. In addition to the time that the water is frozen, when it reactivates its still going out. This gives you plenty of time for:
5. Your guys run across and get the village and repel water.
6. If you spend your time scooping out water around the bridge, you might even have time to get the guy with repel water back to your first village.
Once you have repel water the level is cake.