Thread: Ubi online servers: The worst online performance I've experienced to date.. and | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Ubi online servers: The worst online performance I've experienced to date.. and nothing is being done about it. Server support is apparently not on ubi's agenda. Sorry ubi, but you can take me, the customer, off your agenda as well (that's if the customer is even PART of your agenda). Ubi seems to be comfortable in their own skin with their server issues as though it is a necessary evil.. Well, ubi will start itching when consumers get tired of ubi's poor, non- existant support, and stop buying their games..

Hello to Decko (aka Bourne Decko)and JRW (aka Torque, Bourne Endowed).
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Ubi online servers: The worst online performance I've experienced to date.. and nothing is being done about it. Server support is apparently not on ubi's agenda. Sorry ubi, but you can take me, the customer, off your agenda as well (that's if the customer is even PART of your agenda). Ubi seems to be comfortable in their own skin with their server issues as though it is a necessary evil.. Well, ubi will start itching when consumers get tired of ubi's poor, non- existant support, and stop buying their games..

Hello to Decko (aka Bourne Decko)and JRW (aka Torque, Bourne Endowed).

I MAY KNO U AND ARE U BOURNELOOSE OR BOURNE SLIPPY

Kfrizzo.. I'm none of the above. I am, of course, Jason Bourne, or Bourne Jason: The co-originator of the clan, along with Decko.