Thread: there's some ****heads in this forum. | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

I was just passing through to look for any info on AC, more specifically the 360 version, and I decided to register for this forum just to make a statement. I'll probably get banned or suspended shortly after this, but I could care less.

What the **** is wrong with you people? I popped into a few threads about the confirmation of the 360 version and in every single one, someone's excitement was replied to with a ****head respone like "no ****" or "this thread is closed because you violated the rules" I'm a mod on some other forums, and I just want to know...to the mods and admins here get off on being an authority figure in an online community?

Who do you think you are "zgubilici" telling something not to post in all caps or else they'll be suspended? wtf? dude, if someone wants to post in call caps, let them post in all ****ing caps. If someone is breaking the rules, then just delete the damn topic. People don't need you to lecture them on the rules of the forum. I see this same **** everywhere I go. If it's a big forum (IGN/Gamespot/1up) there's always some ******* whose an admin or mod that thinks they rule the ****ing internet.

GET A ****ING LIFE. YOU HOLD NO REAL POWER OVER ANYONE, AND I DON'T SEE WHERE YOU GET OFF THINKING THAT YOU DO.

P.S. I TYPED THAT IN ALL CAPS JUST TO SPITE YOU...****.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I was just passing through to look for any info on AC, more specifically the 360 version, and I decided to register for this forum just to make a statement. I'll probably get banned or suspended shortly after this, but I could care less.

What the **** is wrong with you people? I popped into a few threads about the confirmation of the 360 version and in every single one, someone's excitement was replied to with a ****head respone like "no ****" or "this thread is closed because you violated the rules" I'm a mod on some other forums, and I just want to know...to the mods and admins here get off on being an authority figure in an online community?

Who do you think you are "zgubilici" telling something not to post in all caps or else they'll be suspended? wtf? dude, if someone wants to post in call caps, let them post in all ****ing caps. If someone is breaking the rules, then just delete the damn topic. People don't need you to lecture them on the rules of the forum. I see this same **** everywhere I go. If it's a big forum (IGN/Gamespot/1up) there's always some ******* whose an admin or mod that thinks they rule the ****ing internet.

GET A ****ING LIFE. YOU HOLD NO REAL POWER OVER ANYONE, AND I DON'T SEE WHERE YOU GET OFF THINKING THAT YOU DO.

P.S. I TYPED THAT IN ALL CAPS JUST TO SPITE YOU...****.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote