Thread: ToW Has Officially Failed | Forums

SGB won both Maxwell and Chattanooga but due to complete n00bs who thought Okefenokee was actually winnable, we lost Maxwell because of PF. This was the last straw for me and I am going back to Halo 3 to practice for my team. Great game devs and I will still occasionally play single player but until ToW is fixed dont expect this SGB to be online. Again great game devs I just hope the problems are fixed for War 3.
    -------------------
    :agree:
    EndWar Forum Clownster
    "We must be the change we want to see in the world." - Ghandi
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

SGB won both Maxwell and Chattanooga but due to complete n00bs who thought Okefenokee was actually winnable, we lost Maxwell because of PF. This was the last straw for me and I am going back to Halo 3 to practice for my team. Great game devs and I will still occasionally play single player but until ToW is fixed dont expect this SGB to be online. Again great game devs I just hope the problems are fixed for War 3.
    -------------------
    EndWar Forum Clownster

Ba-da-duh-duh-duh

another one bites the dust.

primary front only helps the faction with the least scrubs...and on war 2 most of the scrubs went SGB remove the PF its just stupid as hell

In that case I have a question for you guys. If one territory is attacking three others and they win two, lose two, and the territory they are attacking from do they lose 3 territories?

Instead of complaining about how the PF rule is implemented come up with a solution instead of adding how much of a problem it is.

How about a more logical flow? You win a battle at the territory, you capture it. Period. No defensive spoil garbage. No invalidating the games played by many. Smells like disenfranchisement.

Wow you need to shut up the JSF has been being scrwed by that PF rule since the start of the game now that it happens to you you complain get over it. I've had to many times.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HK6:
    SGB won both Maxwell and Chattanooga but due to complete n00bs who thought Okefenokee was actually winnable </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Waa? Was I the only one that thought playing there was easy?

My army isn't even that great (All below hardened) and I was winning 75% of my matches there.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thesmilies:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HK6:
    SGB won both Maxwell and Chattanooga but due to complete n00bs who thought Okefenokee was actually winnable </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Waa? Was I the only one that thought playing there was easy?

My army isn't even that great (All below hardened) and I was winning 75% of my matches there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Obviously everybody else that played there didn't find it easy. I saw the stats there and avoided it all day.

@mkim THEN COMPLAIN! The only way somebody (the devs) can hear you is if you make noise (complain).
    -------------------
    EndWar Forum Clownster

We lost the Okenefokee territory because we lost the Okefenokee battle AND the Arrabida battle. If we had won Arrabida, we'd have taken Maxwell and kept Okefenokee.