Thread: GRAW 2 Class Modifiers??? | Forums

Does a list exist for the effects of the class modifiers for GRAW 2? I'd like to know what the modifiers are for each class. I'm aware that matching character to weapon class produces the best result. Please no speculations or generalizations.

Automatic Rifleman -
    Marksman -
    Rifleman -
    Grenadier -
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Does a list exist for the effects of the class modifiers for GRAW 2? I'd like to know what the modifiers are for each class. I'm aware that matching character to weapon class produces the best result. Please no speculations or generalizations.

Automatic Rifleman -
    Marksman -
    Rifleman -
    Grenadier -

Ultimately what I'm looking to do is figure out what the best class is for the Rifleman weapons.

The easy answer is Rifleman, but your style of play could (and this is what I'm trying to find out) come into play.

For example, if I play crouched and firing on single shot most of the time would a Marksman (given an increased accuracy class modifier)using a Rifleman weapon on single shot have an advantage over a Rifleman with the same playing style and weapon?

I believe that a class of soldier ONLY gets his bonus when he uses a CLASS APPROPROATE weapon.

So for example:

A rifleman that uses the MR-C/AGL DOES NOT get his bonuses like he would with an MR-C.

A marksman doesn't get his single shot bonus when he tries to use the M468SD Rifleman weapon.

In GRAW (The last game) you had no compelling reason to bring the wrong weapon class.

One exception...Rifleman reloaded certain sniper rifles faster...but with the loss of the single shot accuracy by bringing the wrong class...it was a bad idea.
    ----
    Ick
    Check out www.ICK.BZ
    Weapon Statistics For
    Ghost Recon games including ADVANCED WARFIGHTER