Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield | Forums

Do you play this game??? You should, i'd like to match/skrim the fragdolls in it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I do! I do! I LOVE Ravenshield!

Twitter: @KimiMatsuzaki

Me too (both Raven Shield and Athena Sword)!

I can't wait for the upcoming second expansion pack, Rainbow Six 3: Iron Wrath.

-G
    ---------------------------------
    - What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup? Anyone can roast beef...

- Two wrongs don't make a right, but two Wrights do make an airplane.

My less than pleasant experience with Black Arrow has actually rekindled my desire to play Raven Shield, so I might pop back in eventually and get shot in the back some more. Yeah!

"Insanity runs in my family ... It practically gallops."

Let's all get together and play sometime! My clan has two or three servers that I can lock and we can have a forum night!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kimi_:
    Let's all get together and play sometime! My clan has two or three servers that I can lock and we can have a forum night! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

- What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup? Anyone can roast beef...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vanthem79:
    My less than pleasant experience with Black Arrow has actually rekindled my desire to play Raven Shield, so I might pop back in eventually and get shot in the back some more. Yeah! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was Black Arrow only for the PS2 (I don't recall that title for the PC)?

-G

X-Box, man. I might as well be aiming with my elbows.

Oh yeah, and double-posting leads to gingivitis. Save your gums. Use the Edit button.

Goodsport, Black Arrow was an Xbox exclusive and was the Xbox equivalent of PC's Athena Sword.

Hey hey we can all get together and play and I can kick Moz's bootie at the same time, killing two birds with one stone! @ Moz

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vanthem79:
    X-Box, man. I might as well be aiming with my elbows. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Yeah, I tried playing an FPS once or twice on a console system, and am now more convinced than ever that the only good way of playing one is with the keyboard and mouse!

Oh yeah, and double-posting leads to gingivitis. Save your gums. Use the Edit button. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

-G

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast