Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Feathers Map | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Who Out There Thinks There Should Be Maps In The Game, Assassin's Creed 2, For Hidden Feathers In Which The Map Locates All The Feathers Just Like The Treasure Maps Do? Of Course Getting A hold Of Such Maps Shouldn't Be Free; There Should Be An Update Or A Downloadable Way Of Getting These Maps. Either An Update Where You Just Buy The Maps For A Good Price In The Game At An Art Store Or Download It VIA Game Add-Ons On Your Game Console When You Sign In Live. I Dunno...I'm Just Getting Annoyed With Walking Roof Top To Roof Top With The Eagle Vision On and Looking For These Things When There's Probably None Around Me; Also Tired Of having To Switch To The Internet To Look At The Maps. Honestly...There Should Just Be In Game Maps For The Feathers. Who Ever Agrees Should Suggest This To The Higher Ups So It Can Be Done. They're All About Making The Gamer Happy So If We Get Enough People To Agree...Chances Are Better That It'll Happen.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

If your don't like searching for things DO NOT play Prince of Persia there's 1001 of those thingummy seeds to find,lol.

Seriously though it's become a bit of "must have" for games these days the "Collect all X of Y" trophy.

It's like the "Complete the game on Hard/Veteran/Impossible/Brutal" trophy.

A not so subtle way of making the game seem longer and intio making you think you got your money's worth.

Cynical I know,

Snef.

So what exactly happens if you find all the feathers? Does Ezio's mama start talking again? Why was little brother collecting them in the first place?

Guess we should attach a "SPOILER ALERT" to the top of the thread if someone posts an answer

it musta been hard to capitalize every single word

GamerTag: Eskimo 206

Originally posted by flynlion:
    So what exactly happens if you find all the feathers? Does Ezio's mama start talking again? Why was little brother collecting them in the first place?

Guess we should attach a "SPOILER ALERT" to the top of the thread if someone posts an answer
    I could tell you, but you'll probably just be extremely disappointed with what happens.

Just a word of advice, pretend that the feathers are flags from creed 1 and ignore them unless you're a die hard perfectionist, in which case you can't.

The truth files on the other hand were much more rewarding imo.

Originally posted by alexkee18:
    Who Ever Agrees Should Suggest This To The Higher Ups So It Can Be Done. They're All About Making The Gamer Happy So If We Get Enough People To Agree...Chances Are Better That It'll Happen.
    Why does it have to be suggested by us who agree?

Anyway... i think it would be a good idea but you should only be able to buy it by the district and for an EXTREMELY high price...

Actually... I think it wouldn't be a good idea because people would be able to find them too easily and easily get the items you get when you find them! They, like the flags in AC1 (despite AC1 having no reward), are a challenge and it wouldn't be good to have a map telling you where to find them!

Too back if you're sick of going onto the internet. That's the only way to do it if you can't be stuffed finding them without the internet. That's how i did it and i only did it with one of my files which is the first one!

Check out my Gameplay Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ToShiny4
    'I trust Ubisoft to give AC3 the

Originally posted by An_Idea:
    it musta been hard to capitalize every single word

So you do get some reward, but they never tell you why Li'l Bro' was collecting feathers? I woulda hoped that it would also get Mama talking again.

Thanks for the info Skotie, and let's not forget: SPOILER ALERT! (note the caps)

Actually, there is a map telling where the feathers are. All you have to do is buy the AC2 Game Guide and the map is in the back of the book. Telling where each and every feather is found district by district.

Originally posted by flynlion:

You get the their family cape, really cool, check youtube

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast