Thread: What is this thing poking out of my sub? | Forums

I've upgraded my VII-A to a VII-D. We leave dock on out maiden voyage. I turn around to wave farewell to the cute nurses only to discover that there's two bloody big pipes coming out of my sub. One is the periscope, which is now set a lot higher than on my previous ride. What the heck is this other one? Are the grease monkeys in the dry docks pulling my leg?

Included is a nifty pic to highlight.
    "You're all just jealous because the voices talk to me."

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I've upgraded my VII-A to a VII-D. We leave dock on out maiden voyage. I turn around to wave farewell to the cute nurses only to discover that there's two bloody big pipes coming out of my sub. One is the periscope, which is now set a lot higher than on my previous ride. What the heck is this other one? Are the grease monkeys in the dry docks pulling my leg?

Included is a nifty pic to highlight.

The big fat one is your observation periscope, acces it by hitting o on the keyboard.

Ummmm...I think you already knew by raised it.

You're right terrificfool. The second one was the obs perescope, but in that picture, neither have been raised. According to the controls, both are seated in their respective housings...

Fire your engineer.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WereSnowleopard:
    Ummmm...I think you already knew by raised it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am sorry. It is bug as I play new career on IID and I noticed both are raised as I tried low them...not work and I go to command room and noticed it is lowered. So it is bug as other u-boat I able to low and raise both while I am on tower.

Regards
    Snowleopard