Thread: New Skins BF109K-4 of II./JG77 Skin Pack 1944 | Forums

Hi all, decided to start skinning some K4s so i found a profile of yellow 8 0f II./JG77 1944 & turned it into a skin pack consisting of numbers 8 7 6 5, each plane has slightly different camo patterns & colour tones to make each aircraft different..I have used Jesters Excellent Template. Theres weathered & non weathered versions so theres 4 skins of each version plus 1 Weathered & 1 Unweathered No Marks version,10 skins in total. ....Buglord Uploaed to Flying-Legends, Combatace, Mission4today.

CLEANER VERSION*
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi all, decided to start skinning some K4s so i found a profile of yellow 8 0f II./JG77 1944 & turned it into a skin pack consisting of numbers 8 7 6 5, each plane has slightly different camo patterns & colour tones to make each aircraft different..I have used Jesters Excellent Template. Theres weathered & non weathered versions so theres 4 skins of each version plus 1 Weathered & 1 Unweathered No Marks version,10 skins in total. ....Buglord Uploaed to Flying-Legends, Combatace, Mission4today.

CLEANER VERSION*

mmmmm Late war...my favourite luftwaffe paint scheme time

Also the did anyone manage to find some info on that winter looking JG54 109G-6 you did a little while back?
    I found a photo and a caption in the 43-44 reich defence vol of jagdwaffe I can scan it if you still are interested

Loverly work Bug, now we need to shoot the damned things down

very nice, mate
    [color:red] Abraxa[/color]

My skins

Great pack, once again!
    I want to appoint you a tiny detail though as I did to Canon anf Graf lately.
    The two line warning stencil below cockpit should be ommited as it denotes a pressurised cockpit machine, ie G1,G3, G5 variants of the Bf 109.
    Find my pilot skins at Paul Lowengrin's DCG site:
    www.lowengrin.com

Good work BugL

shoot Kris's spit with it would ya..

Thankyou all for your comments

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Phas3e:
    mmmmm Late war...my favourite luftwaffe paint scheme time

Also the did anyone manage to find some info on that winter looking JG54 109G-6 you did a little while back?
    I found a photo and a caption in the 43-44 reich defence vol of jagdwaffe I can scan it if you still are interested </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sadly no phase but ill take a look at tht photo m8 cheers.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by elephant_il2:
    Great pack, once again!
    I want to appoint you a tiny detail though as I did to Canon anf Graf lately.
    The two line warning stencil below cockpit should be ommited as it denotes a pressurised cockpit machine, ie G1,G3, G5 variants of the Bf 109. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok m8 notes taken for future ref m8. cheers

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RaVe_N:
    Good work BugL

shoot Kris's spit with it would ya.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>