Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sticky Cam Noise- Nice Touch | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Banned
    Originally posted by JSaint777:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oO_ShadowFox_Oo:
    Ya, it's there for "entertainment" value and it's going to get REEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAALLY repetitive.
    I'm sorry for bringing up a dying thread, but Shadow, I'm starting to think you're just an angry fanboy who simply wants to hate everything about Conviction.

How is the presidential (not Mexican silly) music any less repetitive than the click from previous games? That's just a stupid statement spewing hate for the game.

Respect for ShadowFox..... diminishing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To put it simply- small things, like Tetris, or clicking noises, tend to be less repetitive than complex things, like Assassin's Creed, or a specific song.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Saint how can you say that? Shadow always brings good arguments and just because he doesn't like the Beland's new sticky cam he's an angry fanboy? You're out of order!
    BTW: previous Splinter Cells=not repetitive.

Started: November 2006
    Finished: December 2010
    Thanks Melonie for the sig!

You guys knows that what happens when Sam Fisher steals weapons from Third Echelon that they bought from Mexico. Duh!

"I know it's Sam" sure, cause an elite spy agent would definately play crappy music that my grandma would force me to turn off. The idea is: Whistling and clicking noise: Sam Fisher, cause it seems more likely he would do that. What he uses is something the guards would not expect AT ALL.
    It has come to my attention, that many people on this forum are making the same mistakes over and over.
    Asking the same questions, making the same assumptions and posing with the same issues as when ConViction was in development.

We need to draw from our past experiences. Only then, can we evolve as a community to something greater and more beneficial. Both for ourselves and this franchise.

you know what would be a great feature

that you can play any song you have save in your hard drive from the Cam!!!

Support This Check List, Feature that would make everyone player style happy.
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...list-Checklist

since you can upgrade your gadgets as well, there may be an upgrade to change the noise that is used. not sure though if that will be the case.
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Private Donut01
    PSN ID: xxPrivateDonutxx

Originally posted by SmartBoi:
    since you can upgrade your gadgets as well, there may be an upgrade to change the noise that is used. not sure though if that will be the case.
    upgrade

the Cam now plays techno

here also a demo of the song
    Support This Check List, Feature that would make everyone player style happy.
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...list-Checklist

Banned
    I don't mind this.

More important things to complain about.

Originally posted by RaulO4:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SmartBoi:
    upgrade

the Cam now plays techno </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do like the idea of upgrading the sound.
    The reasons I started in the first place.

Originally posted by Jamsedreng22:
    "I know it's Sam" sure, cause an elite spy agent would definately play crappy music that my grandma would force me to turn off. The idea is: Whistling and clicking noise: Sam Fisher, cause it seems more likely he would do that. What he uses is something the guards would not expect AT ALL.
    Yeah, but if I'm on duty from now on and hear this music I'm gonna freak out.
    ----
    se·quel?/?sikw?l / [see-kwuhl]
    –noun
    1. a literary work, movie, etc., that is complete in itself but continues the narrative of a preceding work.
    2. an event or circumstance following something; subsequent course of affairs.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast