Page 146 of 323 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 3222

Thread: Modding and skins | Forums

can someone tell me how to change weapons?thanks...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

My latest is a real world Viggen skin (for those of you who have figured out how to get the extra planes).

Its a very characteristic camoflague of an amazing plane, a big favourite of mine as a big Saab fan - owning an old green Saab 900 myself (prehaps I could paint it like this).

Anyway enjoy of you want to.....download it here

So there is hope after all to get this little sucker in-game.

Originally posted by Skull_One_1983:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by idebo88:
    A Macross mod for HAWX would be awesome...
    It'd be like Robotech Battlecry but for PC.
    No, Battlecry had AWFUL flight dynamics. Macross M3 or DYRL VOXP (can be downloaded for FREE from macrossworld.com, just look for it in the forums.) It's Sega-Saturn graphics, but hey, it's better than nothing.

The reason I'm posting here is to request that someone develop a YF-23 or YF-19, VF-11 or VF-1S for HAWX.

I know this is a huge waste of text and bandwidth but I figured I'd throw it out there-- someone was passionate enough about EDI to develop it... And yes, I went through all 91 pages of this bloody thread hoping someone had already made one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I posted about being able to bring something to the table for an HAWX mod. I still have to texture it up and figure out the moding process thou

husker111
    Thanks for the skin.
    I remember building Tamiya plastic model of the plane when I was kid.

No worries Joe, its nice to know someone out there is using the skin in game. I used to make alot of models myself but was crap at painting. At least skinning you can easily erase your mistakes!

If there are any other skins you'd like to see feel free to let us know - always good to have something to work on :-)

Cheers

husker111,NICE PLANE AND GOOD TEXTURE...!

update on talon:

Since i've had to re do the modelling on it, there are no textures on it atm, i might even resort to completely redoing the texutres that i already have, plus i will be implimenting this aircraft as the Su-27 in game meaning it will have a see through canopy aswell. This might take quite some time more though, considering i still have alot of other work on the go.

Looks very impressive so far Impala. Canopies are a real pain I think, I'd love to be able to make them tinted e.g. the gold tinted F-16 cockpit.

Keep up the good work

Page 146 of 323 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast