Thread: Body armours/helmets? | Forums

there are body armours & helmets in the game?
    I think that body armours & helmets are funny to use & realistic, for example the player could select a MP5 (9mm) or a M4 (5.56mm) in base of the balistic ptotection of the enemies; I also would like to see a selection of bullets like:
    1HP (hollow point)
    2FMJ (full metal jacked)
    3AP (armour piercing)
    For example the player could select a M4 with AP rounds if enemies have body armours & he could select a MP5 with HP rounds if the place of the mission is a bus, a train or a plane where is dangerous to use FMJ or AP rounds because there is the ricochet of the bullets.

I suggest to put three type of body armours:
    -light
    -medium
    -heavy
    & don't forget helmets:
    -light with no balistic protection
    -medium
    -heavy (=medium with balistic visor)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I disagree.Theres no point in having Armour if you also have the choice to choose your bullets.Maybe for mission mode.

helmets have no point in this game. they r only for looks.anyway a head shot is a head shot.ur dead <span class="ev_code_BLUE">.</span><span class="ev_code_RED">.</span>

I like your thinking on this, but one thing you should know. The reason tactical forces choose sometimes not to use the223 ap round is because it will go through whole houses, not cus of ricochet. And the HP round is not allowed by NATO or the Geneva convention, only FMJ, which can also be called AP. So really, the G36C or any other weaponusing the 223 round is already using AP rounds.