First off, I'd like to to say the game looks amazing. I've been a BiA fan since RTH30. I've seen all the gameplay footage released, including the most recent one with the Spanish commentary. I just wanted to list a few things I've noticed that need to be polished before the games released, assuming they are still working on it.
1. The transition from issuing a command to your soldiers, and bringing up your weapon is much to fast, and slightly choppy.
2. From the 13 min vid, to the Spanish Commentary vid, it looks like they have adjusted the aim in 3rd person quite a bit. Before hand, the player would be pointing an entirely different direction than he was shooting. It looks much better, but still needs work.
3. The switching weapons animation is a little scattered. To this day I think Earned in Blood has the best animation for this. You could actually see his hand slip inside the sling, and shoulder it. Hopefully it will be up to par with that,
4. The transition from behind cover, to first person seems a little choppy as well. If your going to add the 3rd person system to a great game, I would hate for it to bring it down.
5. The grenade kill the player gets in the Spanish vid towards the beginning throws the German WAY too far. Frag grenades kill, but they don't throw you 20 yards across a street.
I would hate for my first post to be criticism, but it is constructive. I simply just want to see this game be as good as it can be. As for now, it looks to be amazing. I look forward to posting with everyone.