Thread: Get yours from Gamplay? | Forums

I pre-ordered mine back in January the LE and checked back on there web site and it was being picked despatched today and I paid an additional fee of 5 Quid fro next day delivery, im still waitin. Anyone else got there's from Gameplay and havent gotem yet?
    UK only
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I pre-ordered mine back in January the LE and checked back on there web site and it was being picked despatched today and I paid an additional fee of 5 Quid fro next day delivery, im still waitin. Anyone else got there's from Gameplay and havent gotem yet?
    UK only

Banned
    Extra 5 Quid! I paid 99p & it came this morning.

Thought I read you got your's yesterday and you weren't very impressed with the game?
    Is someone tellin porky pies

Banned
    Yes.

Although i did have my hands on a copy (cough) yesterday & you're right i wasnt impressed, however my Gameplay version arrived this morning as i said before. If you are a PC gamer with any experience of fps shooters you are going to hate this, compared to a AAA title pc release this is a huge embarrasment. I was really lookin forward to this game & bugger i'm mad as hell now, i should have known better, its a suxbox port through & through & a waste of 25 quid. sorry.