Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: NEW PILOTS PLEASE READ - FROM THE 169TH PANTHERS | Forums

Yes you can.

If you intend on eating lead paint chips, bring salsa.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

well, i got flaming cliffs lock on, but when it installs it gives me v 1.01 which is extremely frustrating since that means a cant play multiplayer. i payed in full and only got part of what i payed for.

Originally posted by gherring1:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iceman2374:
    quick question I just bought this game and it installs out of the box at version 1.1. So how will I get back to 1.0?
    I assume you mean 1.01; 1.1 is the next version due out. If that is what you somehow have, don't patch it.

There is a patch to update 1.01 to 1.02 at Ubi.com, ( http://www.ubi.com/US/Download...adFile.aspx?dfId=931 ). There was a concensus that if one started with v. 1.00, it was better to reinstall and then patch directly to 1.02 rather than applying the two patches. A lot of this may be due to the simple rule that a fresh install is better patched than one that's been modified, fragmented, or otherwise altered as the natural result of residing on the hard drive and being used.

In your case, delete and reinstall the version of LOMAC you have. Apply the patch I linked above. Hopefully, it'll work better on a true fresh install than those of us who tried to patch a previously patched version have found. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> i tried the patch, and a message "patchbat cannot be found" what do i do?

Intergi Entertainment

ubi.com Ubisoft Forums Hop To Forum Categories Lock On Hop To Forums Lock On: Modern Air Combat General Discussion NEW PILOTS PLEASE READ - FROM THE 169TH PANTHERS
    Page 1 2 3 4
    Go

as of today, the 169 panthers has been dead for a long time. hyperlobby isnt the only way to play this either.. anyone remember the guy named "weedman42" that used to play this all the time?

New

Find

Notify

Tools

NEW PILOTS PLEASE READ - FROM THE 169TH PANTHERS
    Welcome, mapmakerdes [Logout]
    bearitall

Posted Sun February 17 2008 09:50 Hide Post
    Hello All;

I am announcing the start up of the Beta Ladders for Lock On Modern Air Combat Ladders.

Here Squadrons can sign up and challenge other Squadrons and show who is the best of the best..become the " Top Gun " Squadron.

Please sign up in the forums at Team Combat League to post what you feel the rules should be, and so forth we appreciate any input in these area's hope to create a fantastic Air to Air Combat Competitions

And if all goes well we could also create a League Competitions for different senerio's

Right Now is a Air to Air Combat Ladder 2 v 2

It will start just as soon as Ten Squadron's start joining up, so come on Squadron's.

I know the idea of Air to Air Combat, against a player rather than an AI pilot is more exciting than ever and too just think, your Squadron's name know as the " Top Gun " of pilots out there in the World..

Well for now this is set up as a team event, meaning Squadron's(Teams'/Clan's) against each other.

But who knows if enough Single pilots sign up, we could always start a Single player Ladder, and you could be known as the " Top Gun " Single Pilot in the world..

Well at Team Combat League's forum we have posted our Beta Rules, which can be altered to more suit game play.

Also we have added a poll to see what other types of Ladder Competitions members would like to see

Please drop by and would love to see your opinion's

Best of Luck to all

Hope to see you there

Team Combat League
    www.teamcombatleague.ca

Posts: 27 | Registered: Tue February 12 2008 Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    bearitall

Posted Sun February 17 2008 09:52 Hide Post
    Well we made a League/Ladders for both Lock On ver 1.02 and for Flaming Cliffs 1.12

Lock On 2 vs 2 ; 4 vs 4 ; 6 vs 6 Ladders

and

flaming Cliffs 4 vs 4 ; 6 vs 6 Ladders

This is also an excellent idea..the only reason for the version 1.02 the League/Ladder is just starting and we want to get it right for it too continue..also had found a lot of virtual pilots still had version 1.02

But for the more Senior pilots yes we just made a Flaming Cliffs Ladders

Thank you for your interest

Posts: 27 | Registered: Tue February 12 2008 Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    matapache64

Posted Tue February 26 2008 19:01 Hide Post
    Bravo Zulu to all the armchair aviators out there tonight, my call sign is MATAPACHE64, i'm a new stick at this thing and love to burn ozone on and off the tarmac. i have never joined one of these rooms before much less a virtual squadron but i have been a nugget before and it seems am once again. i look forward to rubbing wing tips with you all and any advice you can give or offer to help my transition into your airspace a little easier and a lot more fun. i don't have the hottest equipment going but i think i can get my pickles hot and my missles running hot straight and on target well enough. feel free to jump my after burners if i screw up somewhere as i do appreciate the flap from seasoned aviators like yourselves....honestly Truce so i'm gonna get some zzzz and i'll be looking forward to day one tommorrow and a good bit of armchair aviating.....Tally Ho and i'm out

Posts: 1 | Registered: Tue February 26 2008 Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    konkussion
    Picture of konkussion

Posted Thu February 28 2008 08:11 Hide Post
    Welcome- you'll find answers to the most common "nugget" issues & questions on my site.

Need help? Click sig for Kon's *NOOB FRIENDLY* LOMAC site
    Click HERE for LOMAC FAQ's.
    The key to flying is to throw yourself at the ground, and miss..

Posts: 3215 | Registered: Thu August 28 2003 Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Crunch_
    Picture of Crunch_

Posted Fri April 18 2008 09:18 Hide Post
    The new 169th Panthers site:
    www.169thpanthers.com.au

http://www.104thphoenix.com/
    http://www.reverbnation.com/stevesdemos

Posts: 82 | Registered: Sun December 02 2007 Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Jedeoth251st

Posted Wed June 04 2008 10:07 Hide Post
    Returning to Game, where can i purchase acquire Lockon so that i may return to flying in the unfriendly skies

Posts: 1 | Registered: Wed June 04 2008 Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Crunch_
    Picture of Crunch_

Posted Wed June 04 2008 14:54 Hide Post

quote:
    Originally posted by Jedeoth251st:
    Returning to Game, where can i purchase acquire Lockon so that i may return to flying in the unfriendly skies

You can order it online here
    http://lockon.co.uk/index.php?lang=en

Make sure to get Flaming Cliffs as well, it's well worth it and many fly with Flaming Cliffs. Hyperlobby etc.

http://www.104thphoenix.com/
    http://www.reverbnation.com/stevesdemos

Posts: 82 | Registered: Sun December 02 2007 Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    BSR_RuGGBuTT
    Picture of BSR_RuGGBuTT

Posted Sun August 03 2008 16:22 Hide Post

quote:
    Originally posted by Jedeoth251st:

Feel free to hop on our Ventrilo and to fly in our server. It's the fastest, most stable server on HL and has hosted many Red Flag missions with up to 70 players.

I'm a PC gamer. Any comments I make that don't specifically state a platform you can bet I'm referring to PC.
    3Sqn Forums
    All the cool LOMAC stuff

Posts: 6879 | Registered: Sat May 04 2002 Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    HUSSEIN_obama
    Suspended

Posted Wed November 05 2008 16:08 Hide Post
    What is the best air superiority fighter in LO-MAC?

Posts: 56 | Registered: Wed November 05 2008 Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Echo_Delta1984

Posted Sun November 23 2008 12:31 Hide Post
    Im considering buying this game, but i would like to know from the players. Can you change the Feild Of View to 120 degrees
    in Lock On???

Posts: 25 | Registered: Thu November 13 2008 Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    214th_Hitman
    Picture of 214th_Hitman

Posted Thu November 27 2008 08:31 Hide Post
    Yes you can.

If you intend on eating lead paint chips, bring salsa.

Posts: 3340 | Registered: Tue April 20 2004 Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    banditopilot

Posted Tue July 12 2011 03:07 Hide Post
    well, i got flaming cliffs lock on, but when it installs it gives me v 1.01 which is extremely frustrating since that means a cant play multiplayer. i payed in full and only got part of what i payed for.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Tue July 12 2011 Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    banditopilot

Posted Tue July 12 2011 03:25 Hide Post

quote:
    Originally posted by gherring1:

quote:
    Originally posted by iceman2374:
    quick question I just bought this game and it installs out of the box at version 1.1. So how will I get back to 1.0?

I assume you mean 1.01; 1.1 is the next version due out. If that is what you somehow have, don't patch it.

There is a patch to update 1.01 to 1.02 at Ubi.com, ( http://www.ubi.com/US/Download...adFile.aspx?dfId=931 ). There was a concensus that if one started with v. 1.00, it was better to reinstall and then patch directly to 1.02 rather than applying the two patches. A lot of this may be due to the simple rule that a fresh install is better patched than one that's been modified, fragmented, or otherwise altered as the natural result of residing on the hard drive and being used.

In your case, delete and reinstall the version of LOMAC you have. Apply the patch I linked above. Hopefully, it'll work better on a true fresh install than those of us who tried to patch a previously patched version have found.

i tried the patch, and a message "patchbat cannot be found" what do i do?

Posts: 3 | Registered: Tue July 12 2011 Reply With QuoteReport This Post