Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW PILOTS PLEASE READ - FROM THE 169TH PANTHERS | Forums

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EURO_Snoopy:
    Put this up @airwarfare.com
    http://www.airwarfare.com/Sims/lomac..._newpilots.htm

Hope that's ok <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice Website.

I'm sure it is fine ;-)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by eyewarp:
    just got the game and want to patch it, when I look at the version in the lockon.exe it is 1.0.0.1, is this version 1.0.1 you guys are talking about? I can't see the version number on the alt meter as some has said. So my question is, how do I know what version I have?
    thanks <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If it's brand new, out of the box then it will definitely be version 1.0. Patch directly to 1.02.

Just when you thought it was safe to go back over the water...
    Flight Lieutenant "Jaws"
    169th Panthers

I have had LOMAC for almost a year ..... I have not been able to tear myself from the props till now. I dont know much about anything concerning this sim so any help would be appreciated.. and I am sure I'll get it when I ask. I downloaded LOMAN... Im not sure what it does or how it works but I have the time as soon as I run ANOTHER errand for mamabear to check it out. I have been hearing about an F-18 mod... what is that? Is that like....... another plane that someone hacked.. or is that a plane in the sim just one with an F-18 skin on it.... like some guys used to do in CFS1.... ?

It's just an F/A-18 Model... Nothing else. You can put an F-18's loadout on it but that's it. It'll fly like whatever plane it's modeled after and will have another plane's cockpit as well.

You'll probably want zzzspace's soundpack, patch 1.02, and for the most part, that's all that's really a must. All I can say is enjoy the 1 month learning curve, it's a real blast. When you finally get it you get so much satisfaction.
    Oh, there are no fighter pilots down in hell...
    The whole damn place is full of *****s, navigators, and bombadiers...

UPDATE:

The link for HL is broke. Make sure you update it to the new one anyway.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Romaniac:
    UPDATE:

The link for HL is broke. Make sure you update it to the new one anyway. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Check again, works fine on my end.

Cheers

The "Mooseâ"ž¢"
    Play Hard - Play Fair

hi

don't know if any of you can help me.

have had 2 cd's for this game so far and neither of them have been read by my cd drive in my pc, the laptop, my brothers pc or my uncle's.

just wondering if anyone else has had this problem, took me forever to find this game in a shop and now i can't play it

cheers

Ste

I also just got the game and am having a lot of fun with it.

I wanted to comment on the version out of the box. Loaded out of the box from the CD I got, Chips and Bits bought, the screen says 1.01 at the bottom right of the main menu screen.

Iceman sees the same thing as me. 1.01 not 1.00. With the patch it reads 1.02 so that number did change when I applied the 1.02 patch.
    John

CPU P4 3.2GHz, 512 RAM, Radeon 9200 128M, XP SP2,Creative Sound Blaster Audigy card, X45

how can i play whit joystick in the game? i have windows XP home edidition innstalled in my pc. it dossent work well whit it. what can i do?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ringholm12:
    how can i play whit joystick in the game? i have windows XP home edidition innstalled in my pc. it dossent work well whit it. what can i do? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am sure there will be a soultion in these forums for you.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast