Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Lock On The Best Sim Around this Days ?! | Forums

ACtualy yeah
    lock on is the best sim around this days

starting from A2A "BVR&Gunz&Heaters"
    also A2G !

Many planes .. excellent models !
    very interesting .. u can play it with simple way and with the Hard and Ace's way
    Amazing Graphics .. sounds ..dam i love this game !

may question is why lock on not have the expectble number of players online !

the game deserve way more number of players and the fan's of flying sim to excist in here

i would like to see evry one say his oppenion why this game does not have big number of players !

may be UBI and the ppl who can read that could know the reason and try to make lock on comunity get bigger as it deserve

actualy guys what pushed me to post this .!
    i heared many talking about F4 AF .. they said great things about it

i got the game .. omg i can't belive what those ppl says about the game .. which is not compatetive to lock on at all ! .. with all my respect to LP they made great stuff .
    but i still see here more realisctic and feeling of the plane

yeah lock on amazing and the best sim untill now
    i just want to see this comunity have the number off players he disserve
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

ACtualy yeah

also A2G !

very interesting .. u can play it with simple way and with the Hard and Ace's way

the game deserve way more number of players and the fan's of flying sim to excist in here

i would like to see evry one say his oppenion why this game does not have big number of players !

may be UBI and the ppl who can read that could know the reason and try to make lock on comunity get bigger as it deserve

i got the game .. omg i can't belive what those ppl says about the game .. which is not compatetive to lock on at all ! .. with all my respect to LP they made great stuff .

i just want to see this comunity have the number off players he disserve

Actually no it sucks as a WWII sim...

The IL2 Series is a great WWII sim with all kinds of addons.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AmicoTec:
    ACtualy yeah

also A2G !

i just want to see this comunity have the number off players he disserve </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Best sim is a pretty subjective thing to say...

F4/AF has it's strenghts going for it way beyond what LOMAC can do.

Before totally ruling out F4/AF I suggest you give it some time. There are quite a few things you may have missed along the way.

Scendore

well i played f4/af .. i did't say its bad game .. i just said its not compatitive with lock on at all
    if u think that u are good tester for those games just tell me what do u see better in f4/af

another advice take ur time with lock on first

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Best sim is a pretty subjective thing to say...

F4/AF has it's strenghts going for it way beyond what LOMAC can do.

Before totally ruling out F4/AF I suggest you give it some time. There are quite a few things you may have missed along the way.

Scendore </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OOoo....Here we go !!!!

Not this again...

This is by far the best flight sim out in the market..and when " Black Shark Addon comes out..It will be just amazing... Lock-On " Flaming Cliffs " rules..

The new version of Falcon 4 has more buttons to operate the aircraft than you've ever seen before, a staggeringly complicated dynamic campaign that works out what should be happening as it goes along, better AI and comms, and a much better feel of being involved in the battlefield.

On the other hand, last week I flew a campaign mission in the Su25T . . . . where was the rough script now?

"I've just done a night mission laser-guided-missile strike on a terrorist house . . . . which would have been fine, except for the bloody great hill I was plotted to fly over immediately before the strike. And the cloudbase. Had to climb over the hill (top above cloud), drop through the cloudbase, catch Stinger fragments in the tail (how can the ****ers tell I'm there when I'm deep in the cloud?), pop out of the cloud with the target area behind me, circle round to identify the target, take a Stinger hit to the right wing, run away, line up down the valley, ID target with night vision pod, lase, fire, **** a Stinger, FLARES! . . . . smoke trail curves behind me, cool, BOOM! well I hit something, egress the area below the mountain peaks so that big SAM system at Kerchevo can't get me . . . . 250km flight back home with only my left aileron. Thank god for autopilot.

Roll onto final, brakes, gear, drop flaps, WHOA! that's bad . . . that's very bad, I have lots of flap on left wing and none on my right, pull flaps in, full left stick and I'm slowly rolling out but still pointing at the ground . . . . OK, a no-flap approach . . . and I'm way off-line after that little excursion, ohgoshohcrikeyohdear.
    Wrestle it on line, now with full left stick to keep it level, boot some rudder in to keep it coming straight, fast landing . . . . flare . . . OK, a little off-centre and not quite level, but I'm down and didn't blow any tyres . . . . drogue chute. Drogue chute? Err . . . . bugger, that Stinger hit to the tail, OK, BRAKES! I'm running out of runway . . . . . . . more brakes . . . . OK, speed's coming off . . . . no, I can't be bothered to taxi to a blast pen, this empty apron will do . . . middle of the space, stop . . . . nav lights off, landing lights off . . . . left engine spooling down . . . right engine spooling down . . . . open canopy . . . electrical systems off . . . relax . . . . "

Falcon 4 still can't match Lomac in a lot of significant ways
    <center>

AMD Athlon 64 3700+ | Radeon X800XL | 1024Mb DDR RAM | Saitek X45 | Lomac Hat, Patch, and Pen</center>

ok guys .. i am sorry for mentioning for f4/af .. just forget about it
    and i just want to back to the subject we supposed to talk about
    why lock on which in our oppenion "lockonfans" its the best sim around .. why there is not many ppl play it online and what do u think can happen to bring more player to lock on in the future

That's because only hardcore players play flight simulators because they give this game some effort and time to learn all the aspect. But today, the general public wants to play some arcade first-person shoot-them-up type of games...armatures. lol I wish more people will get into flight sims, but sadly they won’t give this game a chance…idiots.

well i tottaly agree with ya bro that lomac is hardcore players type
    but i think there is a ways to make it playable with easier ways like enable externals and puting lables on
    so worndering why the game still not have that much number of players online

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast