Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW PILOTS PLEASE READ - FROM THE 169TH PANTHERS | Forums

hey all im new to this game but picking it up ok just to let others know i had probs getting the game to install and after the 3rd disc at the 3rd shop it installs ok so i guess theres some dodgy discs going about so if your drive will not detect the data on it take it back and go else where and try again im glad i made the effort to get another one as i like what iv seen so far

www.aat-network.com
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

About the versions guys, I bought this game lately in the netherlands, it was version 1.01 right from the box. Now I updated it to 1.02, and I find that the mouse isn't assigned anymore to cockpit viewing (and zooming through the wheel). Is that one of these known bugs?

thx beforehand!

Hi, this my first post getting all patches and info together for when my copy arrives in the post.
    My question is is it just me or link to download for hyperlobby doesnt work, really looking forward to mutli player part of the game

I'm having the same problem like dave. link doesnt work.

I found a new link for it Calbox, here it is http://hyperfighter.sk/modules.php?n...showpage&pid=5

Thanks!

R.I.P. Dimebag

Hyperlobby is not the only place to play online. you can also play online with ubi gaming software. there are rumors going around about HL and other third party software that install powerful remote control software and other things. One can find many articles pertaining to this by doing a google search on hyperlobby stealing peoples personal data while connected to their servers. but its your computer and your information. but alot of people play on UBI servers too.

Originally posted by mapmakerdes:
    Hyperlobby is not the only place to play online. you can also play online with ubi gaming software. there are rumors going around about HL and other third party software that install powerful remote control software and other things. One can find many articles pertaining to this by doing a google search on hyperlobby stealing peoples personal data while connected to their servers. but its your computer and your information. but alot of people play on UBI servers too.
    Most people that play on-line play at hyperlobby, you might find 2-6 people on UBI servers.
    Disclaimer: I'm not a computer whiz nor do I claim to be. I only work on 25 million dollar aircraft!

[url=http://www.3sqn.com/forum/index.php] 3

hyper lobby link is dead

Howdy all
    Try this one - it's in English and gives you three download mirrors...Tried it 3 minutes ago and it worked

http://hyperfighter.sk/

Cheers

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast