Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VMF321 is recruiting | Forums

VMF321 is looking for a few good people.We are a newly forming squad and will base our op's mainly in the pacific.We are looking for 5 or 6 people who enjoy formation flying,Carrier operations,and working togeather to complete the mission objective. If this sounds like something you might like to be part of,then please reply you will be contacted ASAP.
    Milatary Stature forms a squad gives it purpose and direction,The unity and freindship developed is the Glue that binds it togeather
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

VMF321 is looking for a few good people.We are a newly forming squad and will base our op's mainly in the pacific.We are looking for 5 or 6 people who enjoy formation flying,Carrier operations,and working togeather to complete the mission objective. If this sounds like something you might like to be part of,then please reply you will be contacted ASAP.
    Milatary Stature forms a squad gives it purpose and direction,The unity and freindship developed is the Glue that binds it togeather

Just a note to any one interested,although we will mainly fly carrier based aircraft we will not limit ourselves to only the Pacific. The P-47 and The 38's will also get a fair amount of flying time. We normally host atleast a couple of coops nightly thru Hyperlobby so if you think you might like to be part of a small exclusive group,join us for a few hours and check us out.

Still looking for a few pilots to fill our ranks.

drafting to join, i specialize in formation flyng and maneuvering but i'm above average in dogfighting. it may be awhile before i can join due to technecal difficulties, please contact by email:

alex heighton
    email: a.tanguay@hotmail.com

Hello Alex ,I sent you an e mail this morning with all the squad info,would be great to have you come and fly with VMF321 and see if the squad fits with what you like to do. Looking forward to hearing from you ~S!!

I may like to join I have been wanting to play PF online, but I can't seem to figure out were to go. My email is jwhokc13@yahoo.com

Hello,I sent you an e mail would be great if you could join us for a few flights and see if VMF321 is someplace that you would like to fly. Looking forward to hearing from you. hhttp://www.freepowerboards.com/vmf321/

I am thinking about joining your squad. My E-mail address is trainlover821@cox.net. I like formation flying. [i'm not so good at it yet] I was with BM357th squad, but it broke up. So i'm looking for another one.

Hey, just got the game and all 5 games included it installed 1946 but I'm sure It has pacific in it. I'm interested pm pls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast