Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: BIG THINGS WHEN YOU WERE little | Forums

Originally posted by soron:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hayden_v:
    Super Nintendo Donkey Kong Country was the best!
    I liked Double Dragon and Ninja Turtles. My first Game system was just Nintendo (a few years after it was released). I play the Atari first at my friends house though. Pit fall was really big back then. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol yeah, I remember the Nintendo, I remember playing some REALLY lame Star Wars game where you drive Luke's landspeeder thing and shoot stuff..it was pretty lame, but I guess kinda kool for back then..

Originally posted by Hayden_v:
    Lol yeah, I remember the Nintendo, I remember playing some REALLY lame Star Wars game where you drive Luke's landspeeder thing and shoot stuff..it was pretty lame, but I guess kinda kool for back then..
    Well it was better than staring at the wall and laughing. Mario Brothers was prob the best game it had going for it. Also I remember Zelda being really fun. Also Metroid was fun and . You had to keep blowing into the cartridges to get them to work though.
    I had to look these up... cant remember them all:
    Castlevania
    Castlevania II
    Castlevania III
    Contra
    Double Dragon
    Double Dragon II
    Double Dragon III
    Duck hunt
    Mega Man 1-6
    Paper Boy
    Paper Boy II
    Punch Out
    Skate or Die

Interesting tidbit: some SNES games cost more new than a 360/PS3 game does.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MadamTampini:
    Legos and Super Nintendo.

Super Nintendo Donkey Kong Country was the best! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah it was! I was so excited to get my SNES with DK in it. Man such an awesome game!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hayden_v:
    Well it was better than staring at the wall and laughing. Mario Brothers was prob the best game it had going for it. Also I remember Zelda being really fun. Also Metroid was fun and . You had to keep blowing into the cartridges to get them to work though.
    I had to look these up... cant remember them all:
    Castlevania
    Castlevania II
    Castlevania III
    Contra
    Double Dragon
    Double Dragon II
    Double Dragon III
    Duck hunt
    Mega Man 1-6
    Paper Boy
    Paper Boy II
    Punch Out
    Skate or Die </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont really remember any of those except for Mario Brothers, I had a Super Nintendo, so I had games like Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country and Bubsy (they were awesome! )

And, why would u even consider staring at a wall and laughing? lol

Originally posted by Gypsy816:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MadamTampini:

Yeah it was! I was so excited to get my SNES with DK in it. Man such an awesome game! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and then DK2 2 and 3 came out, I was like lol..though, the first one was always the best (Mine Cart Carnage, best level EVER! lol)

I dont really remember any of those except for Mario Brothers, I had a Super Nintendo, so I had games like Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country and Bubsy (they were awesome! )
    I remember all of them. Good times.

Because it beats staring at a wall and crying.

I remember all of them. Good times.

Because it beats staring at a wall and crying. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ohhh okay, makes sense now

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gypsy816:

Yeah it was! I was so excited to get my SNES with DK in it. Man such an awesome game! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and then DK2 2 and 3 came out, I was like lol..though, the first one was always the best (Mine Cart Carnage, best level EVER! lol) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mine Cart levels were the best!

Something else I thought of... did any one have charms on their bike wheels? Like, attached to the metal so when you rode it clattered?

Originally posted by Gypsy816:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gypsy816:

and then DK2 2 and 3 came out, I was like lol..though, the first one was always the best (Mine Cart Carnage, best level EVER! lol) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mine Cart levels were the best!

Something else I thought of... did any one have charms on their bike wheels? Like, attached to the metal so when you rode it clattered? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol I remember people with those. I didn't do that, but I did put cardboard on the frame near the back wheel so when I rode it, it hit the spokes and sounded like a motorcycle

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast