After 3 days I will like to see your Pro\Con so fare. (Keep it simple .
- This game is amazing, Bravo to the Dev Team
- After 3 days I already see an improvment in my skill
- Learning intuitive process of the game is very good.
- I like the way the game ajust to my play. This game have more patience then me
- Song list is boring, none of the title so fare make me chill and I didn't find the song I really really want to Mastering.
- Menu is frustrating.
- I hate the 5 chances in poractice mode, let me practice all day if I want to.
- I cannot play no more today, my fingers hurts so bad... (That's not realy a Con)
Overal: I can leave with the Con's. this game will keep me busy for a long time.
PS: sorry for my bad english.. I'm in a learning process in that too!
Amazing recognition software.
Infinite possibilities with pedals, cabinets, amps.
Pre-programmed setups for each song sound dead on.
Guitarcade and song breakdown training are a good way to build skills.
Awkward menu navigation, i.e. having to go back to the main menu when you want to change songs.
No way to slow down a song by a certain % in practice mode.
Obviously, only 5 lives in practice mode.
Still not sure if I want to use the inverted (tab) or standard view.
My audio receiver is all HDMI, no inputs for analog, have to use headphones to get no lag (my wife is happy about this).
No way to go back and replay a venue with the same setlist, thought that's what "event manager" would have been.
It "phrase levels down" too early before it gives me a chance to learn something it just threw at me.
All in all, very happy with it. Obviously I'm learning tons. As an intermediate guitarist I've always struggled with running out of interesting things to practice just by browsing internet lessons. This keeps me continually engaged with new content and I find myself saying, "ok, one more song" or, "one more level up" like 50 times. Next thing I know, it's 3 in the morning and my wrist and fingers hurt like hell. No pain no gain!
I agree on intuitive user interface(or lack there of) I still have no idea what I have to do to use all the fx pedals I've earned. When I go to the amp screen everything is locked except guitar selections