Thread: Annoying little bug... | Forums

Hello,

Everytime I start a new rated game, instead of proposing me to play against my last opponent (personnalities), it always default to Chessmaster, even if I can still see the name/picture of my previous opponent on the top right window.
    Who can help me with this? Any idea?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hello,

Everytime I start a new rated game, instead of proposing me to play against my last opponent (personnalities), it always default to Chessmaster, even if I can still see the name/picture of my previous opponent on the top right window.
    Who can help me with this? Any idea?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BlueDeep:
    Hello,

Who can help me with this? Any idea? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have an idea, just don't be that lazy and make a few clicks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by diskamyl:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BlueDeep:
    Hello,

Who can help me with this? Any idea? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have an idea, just don't be that lazy and make a few clicks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since I am a little bit more respectful & politer than diskamyl and definetly more helpful, I have an idea. The idea is to deselect the chessmaster personalities. And only select the personalities you like.
    Or alternatively remove the chessmaster personality out of your game that way it will never come up, simple

And if you want him again or in future simply insert your Chessmaster Grandmaster CD ROM and take out the chessmaster personality and insert him back inside your C:/CHESSMASTER program wherever your CM directory is installed.